Colorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws : Swingers Discussion 2157611051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsColorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws
TOPIC: Colorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby,

So you believe that "GFZ" only works at swings clubs?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2360 posts)
Azqt:

Actually I haven't once said that gun free zones prevent gun crime. What I did say about arming schools like a fantasy land military base or prison is.

1) more guns in the hands of any group as stressed as teachers and security guards is asking for trouble. That any such teacher or other approved to be armed and trained persons paid for by the school (the only ones besides the police who ought to be allowed on school grounds) must be paid a lot more for the risk they undertake by being armed.

2) by having an armed school administration, you teach fear and intemidation, not rational thinking.

3) by having more guns in school, you give every student the teacher comes across, easier access to the guns which they can disable the teacher to get.

More when I go home.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
I doubt they allow posers either...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
I see Party believes gun free zones work also.

Another delusional lib.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2360 posts)
"thus a shooting absolutely could never happen at a school" The straw man rears it's silly head

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Good call Bobby,

And schools are "gun free zones" thus a shooting absolutely could never happen at a school. Also in AZ, besides being "GFZs" visitors are required to check in first at the office when on school grounds, thus you must believe we are twice as safe in our schools.

Are you really this delusional Bobby?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2360 posts)
Couple61991...BINGO

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Mark:

Nope. Try again. The swing club in Emmuas PA doesn't allow weapons and there are no bouncers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
"Actually I have been to some parties. Sadly as I am a single male, gangbangs seem to be the only thing I can achieve... "

ROFLMAFAO!

More fantasy tales from the basement dwelling video game fiction writer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
I have tried to make that point to these people and they won't listen to reason.

What a laugh. If everyone does not see the arrogant self centered know it all attitude of this statement they are in a coma.

You try and make a point that others do not agree with and the rest of the world is wrong and you are right just because you are Robert even though you have never been anywhere or done anything. Your boundaries are based on the limits of your mind and those horizons are extremely short.

Total and pure delusional arrogance.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 92   End
TOPIC: Colorado sheriff blasts colleagues over refusal to enforce gun laws