Coastland Security and Conservation of Natural Resoureces : Swingers Discussion 78447
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCoastland Security and Conservation of Natural Resoureces
TOPIC: Coastland Security and Conservation of Natural Resoureces
Created by: ZingaroDeForio The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have not been on this fucked up thread in 4 days and wont be back. In knew a guy like you once, and now I can say I knew you too. bye.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"May I have 10,000 marbles, please!"

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"I gave my love a chicken that had no bones"

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
JNM sez: If you're smokin my weed...

Or your kids?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
yeah ok...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Mooch? trust me I have friends in low places and family. And Rush was if he was buying from a dealer off the street which I doubt. (rush is an Idiot) And I dont condone it for my kids like some I know.... I am a 50 year Man who knows not to incourage children to use drugs or atleast show them the difference between Narcotics and a little Marijuana.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL destin LOL I cant help my self. You break me up. I figured out how fuck with ZERO lol you had him goin....then drop the bomb!!!!LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Know nothing about the land and surf shark, all we know about sharks is, Great on the grill! They did catch a 1060 lb Mako off our coast this year, he was only eating flipper at the time had not made it to the surfers yet. Sport fishing is not the problem but long lines and finning are big problems.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin has much better beaches than Panama City, but it is a bigger place and has a lot more night life, just not as UPscale. Club Destiny is not a place but a thought of a single guy, we say Hi to him, nice guy, they have some good parties every once in a while.

ajs-destin dot you know what is our favorite place, lots of harbor and Gulf places to eat. Some of the best music at various clubs about town. No nude or semi nude beaches but plenty of areas you can go nude privately...

All the condos have a variety of amenities, all have beach chairs and umbrella vendors, some during the season come w/ your rental. The bigger the place the more you get. Our place is small and more private so has a beach side pool hot tub and the chairs at the beach.

Lifestylers hook up at socials, online, or see each other out all set up ahead of time due to no lifestyle clubs all the way to New Orleans.

Lots of shopping including the largest Designer Outlet Mall in the country. Lots of Golf too.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
go to destin dot you know what for area info. Destin is the jewel of the Emerald Coast, best beaches, fishing, great local restaurants and clubs. Too close to the bible belt for a lot of lifestyle clubs but several socials and local swingers, just do a search on SLS for the area 32541 zip...SLS is the best site for Lifestylers in the area.

We are between Pensacola and Panama City and considered the UPscale vacation spot in NW Fl. Voted best beaches by Southern Living and various other mags. Destin has it's own local airport for private planes and a regional airport close by for commercial airlines. Summer is our peak season unlike say Tampa/St Pete which winter is their peak.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 140   End
TOPIC: Coastland Security and Conservation of Natural Resoureces