Clogging the forums : Swingers Discussion 98169
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsClogging the forums
TOPIC: Clogging the forums
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Incessant betrayal of what these forum are meant for. Someone is intentionally diverting this Forum into a Malay of lies and deception. Some of us can only hope this was a set up to get action carried against peaceful posters. I for the life of me don't understand why admin has not put a stop to this. Attacking people for what they believe, Their heritage, and yes their ancestry. This must stop now.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well this certainly is topic specific! LOL

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by the two major candidates for the Democratic Party presidential nomination can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

OH GOD, Thank you Scotty for finding this book!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Scotty:

Does Rossiter say anything about people who see liberals as terrorists and want them to die?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
fjep:

Critiquing and exposing racism is not playing the race card. It's acting upon a commitment to equality and justice.

Would you call Lincoln's condemnation of slavery or MLK Jr.s condemnation of segregation acts of playing the race card?

If you want to talk about playing the race-baiting card, then check out what Ken Mehlman, head of the GOP, apologized for in 2005, in his apology for the GOP's Southern strategy.

Do you agree with Mehlman's apology. Yes or No. If not, why not?

Remember Mehlman was no liberal. He was head of the GOP when he made that apology.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Are these two(one) still playing the racism card?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
I'll say it again. People like you DJ who continually rant and rave about freeloaders on welfare are using code to mean they have no tolerance for people who are down on their luck, and YES. I see it as masking the racism that exists in this country! Sorry pal. That's just what I believe.

This comment should earn its writer atleast a repromand. You sir are intolerant, a Liar, and a coward. It is absurd and unjustified. So it is your opinion the the only people abusing the system are african Americans? Look again. People Like you? LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
hussein is an empty coat, no specifics, a liberal voting record and no experience, even he does not know what he will do. well unless you buy the lot next door then sell it back to him for less money.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
PolyGirl:

I say, "Don't blindly support the statement." Let's hope that we get more specifics about it, and I'm sure we will. I have an idea about what Obama means.

Warren Buffet called Bush tax cuts for the rich "class welfare"--for his class, and he thought they were unwise, and I'm not going to argue with Warren Buffet about it.

I think Obama has given us an intriguing proposal that makes much sense. It's just a proposal. Any such proposed legislation would be debated in Congress and modified. He's given us the first page of a 100 page piece of legislation.

I welcome attempts to look carefully at how our tax dollars are spent so we can eliminate abuses and ineffective programs and fund effective, wise ones. Just because we have abuse does not mean that we throw the baby out with the bathwater. Reform the abuse and try to better fulfill the ends of the program. And let us be guided in our judgments by data and statistics and not prejudice and myth.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
PolyGirl:

I'm not sure what Obama means by "high-income earner." My sense is that it would mean at least the top 1-5% of the USA's highest wage-earners, or perhaps those earning an income of over $150,000, or the bracket of high-earners that Bush targeted for tax cuts.

Obama wants to reverse the tax cuts on the rich that Bush instituted, if we knew the income class for whom Bush cut taxes, then we would know for whom Obama wants to restore those taxes.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Poly, He favors the under 50K wage earners, I don't believe he will actually reveal anything he is not forced to talk about. He wants to repeal all of GWB tax cuts, which affects ALL taxpayers but mostly above 100K a year.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Catch up JNM Sappy just lost at Richmond...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
TOPIC: Clogging the forums