Chuck Schumer(D-NY) Our Troops Suck : Swingers Discussion 86361101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChuck Schumer(D-NY) Our Troops Suck
TOPIC: Chuck Schumer(D-NY) Our Troops Suck
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol, i didn't think they used the work smuck in Ohio, thought it was banned!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
cowards, traitors, asshole bla bla bla

what do u call someone with a different opinion?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Wow, this forum makes the other shit seem like a walk in a park.

The bottom line for me. Schumer is one of my most disliked politicians. It's clear he's very, very two faced. I really hate is anti-gun stance.

That said, let NO ONE diss our soldiers. In fact I have a military sex plan. Those guys get the max I am able to give.. smile. I have some old GI-buddies from 'nam. How those gentlemen didn't kill them all and let God sort them out is beyond me.

I've seem recent footage of a "new" Russian device that is thrown at our troops. It has a parachute with a shape charge on the business end. Very, Very nasty. Anyone who diss'es our military personnel is asking for a fight with me.

Now, I'm getting the hell out of here. Hubby is the political scientist....I'm just a hacker medical scientist.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
It is amazing: Scrathes his head and walks out.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
jnm, you and your ilk are cowards...the majority of Americans support the troops and what we are doing there now. Only traitors you kneel before think otherwise and are attempting to "clinton" the rest of us to believe the lies.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
vetsforfreedom . org article

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

An Iraqi Army Colonel Speaks

The following is an email I recieved from a friend with close ties to Iraqi Army leadership:

I have been corresponding with a friend of mine, an Iraqi Army Colonel from Hillah (Babylon), whom I met when I was J3 at MNSTCI and Gen. Petraeus sent me to check on reports of new Iraqi units being trained there. We found the new Iraqi units, large formations of men undergoing basic training, as well as a very sophisticated SWAT team training operation run by my friend and the chief of police for that region.

An email I received from him last week included the following message, which I have been able to confirm with a very senior official over there as a true reflection of reality - that Iran is actively engaged in establishing a Hezbollah movement in Southern Iraq which would do their bidding. In fact, a few months ago we captured the Deputy Commander of Lebanese Hezbollah Department 2800 in Basrah and learned that Department 2800 was created to help Iran train JAM Special Groups and "Hezbollize" at least parts of JAM.

Here is his message, translated from Arabic:

"[With] Iranian movements now clear, we must stop their assistance, which affects the Iraqi people and the American forces, because it has confirmed with that [assistance] that it wishes to be a second Hezbollah in southern Iraq, like Hezbollah in Iran. Now Iran eagerly hopes to provide assistance to distinguished [officials] like XXXXX XXXXXX and other officers in the army, and it does so freely. You know that I am independent, and I see Iran playing with Iraq from every direction, [and] we are debating how to stop this advance. You want peace to reign in Iraq, and I want to work [toward that end], but not by myself. I want your support. We will be victorious, but with the solidarity of the noble America, which delivered us from the dictator, and now it is upon us to cooperate."

This officer had been considering leaving Iraq, but has decided to stay because he is so committed to this fight, and because, as he also wrote me, "I love Iraq."

This is a senior Shi'a officer yet he holds no enmity toward the Sunni. He is not involved in any kind of civil war. Instead he simply wants to rid his country of negative outside influences - Iran and al Qaeda - so that Iraqis can begin to reconcile and to build a democratic nation. He wants and needs our help in doing so, and a premature pullout would be a shameful affront to good, honest and courageous patriots like this man.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Speaking of cowards there is one now...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Last I checked, one war is enough for anyone to fight. I fought my war in 1991. But I did try to re-enlist after 9-11 but they wouldnt' take me back.

SO fuck you zit

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
vetsforfreedom . org

the REAL story, from some of the guys who are fighting and dying for YOU.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Cowards!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Chuck Schumer(D-NY) Our Troops Suck