Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA : Swingers Discussion 2163101061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA
TOPIC: Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's a piercing glance into the obvious that speaks volumes about differences in how people think.

I (without knowing anything about this story here, so I'll provisionally accept it as being honest) would report this is the title says. Chris Wallace shreds Wayne LaPierre.

But, note what happens from that point on: It's all "Fox News" shreds. Chris Wallace is an individual who works for Fox News. What Chris Wallace does is what Chris Wallace does. Likewise Bill O'Reilly, or other hosts for other networks.

When I talk about a bozo like Ed Schultz, I don't say "MSNBC" said (whatever). I say Ed Schultz did. While individuals represent their organizations, you'll notice this trend.

Just an observation.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18832 posts)
I'm sorry but LaPierrre was correct and Wallace was acting like a idiot.

Only a libtard would think that Wallace accomplished anything with attacking Wayne for what most of America agrees with Wayne.

Stoopid libtards!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Well the same thing can be said for Mark Kelly then. He was twisted around yesterday on the show as well. My point was they BOTH did not do very well but the POST only brought up LaPierre. Fair enough?? "

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I just watched the whole 11 minute interview, and I highly recommend it. Mark Kelly was not even remotely "twisted around" by anything asked of him. What the fuck are you talking about?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Like I said Wallace is great. He will go after anybody who is trying to avoid giving an answer to the question. We need more like him on all news networks. Maybe then the story from both side could get out to the general public and they could make up their own minds instead of being swayed one way or the other by a news media that is slanted to either the Left or the Right.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Well, it's somewhat newsworthy when Fox News skewers a conservative, even if it's only momentary.

Attacking reasonable people is what they normally do, so it's hardly worth reporting.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Chris was indeed trying to be the voice of reason...he better be careful, Fox fires people for that sort of thing

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Well the same thing can be said for Mark Kelly then. He was twisted around yesterday on the show as well. My point was they BOTH did not do very well but the POST only brought up LaPierre. Fair enough??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Here's a theory: Nobody makes someone else look bad. Bad people make themselves look bad. Wayne LP always looks like a bad person. Nobody else can make him look like a good person.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
From the Post. They only highlighted what made him look bad. Did you watch the interview with Mark Kelly. Wallace also made him look bad. I always find Wallace to be hard on the Left or Right. He will ask hard questions and try to get answers out of who ever is on his show.He is one of the best in my opinion of being more in the middle of the issues he is asking questions about.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Left wing propaganda from Fox news?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 72   End
TOPIC: Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA