Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA : Swingers Discussion 2163101031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA
TOPIC: Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When that chill ran down his leg he lost all credibility forever. There is no way that can be equated with honest factual reporting by an unbiased observer. He might as well just come out and said, "folks I'm in the tank."

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
It does change, any stat can be changed to suit who is doing the study. Just like any poll can be.

Like the right claimed about the Presidential polls in the weeks before the election?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
" He makes FOX news look dead center..."

OK, got it.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He prob would right after you threatened his first born. When was the last time he said anything good or even honest about a conservative. I honestly don't remember........ He is one of the most biased left wing political repeaters and cheerleaders I have ever listened to and there are a lot of them out there. He makes FOX news look dead center and that takes some doing.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
norcal, are you saying that Chris Wallace would not think a Republican president's children deserve special protection?

You don't have to reply like a wingnut if you don't want to.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors. He is so far left with the chills running up and down his leg I don't think he would ever admit that a republican has ever even lived in the White House.

I have seen no hint of political honesty from him, ever........ He is nothing more than a left wing cheerleader. There are some commentators on the alphabet networks where you can find the truth if you dig hard enough but Chris Wallace is not among them.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
the nra is not done by a long shot...........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
vacpl, suppose you read that heavy drinkers are 8 times as likely to have a car wreck as non-drinkers.

And a guy you know (who drinks a lot) has a wreck -- but you know he wasn't drinking that night.

On that night, maybe he wasn't any more likely than the next guy to have a wreck; but the fact remains that he did. It didn't involve alcohol, but it's part of the equation.

If you ignore part of the statistics, you may say, "heavy drinkers are 7 times as likely to have a wreck when they've been drinking"; but it's a less complete picture.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It does change, any stat can be changed to suit who is doing the study. Just like any poll can be.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
norcal, are you saying that Chris Wallace would not think a Republican president's children deserve special protection?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 72   End
TOPIC: Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA