Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA : Swingers Discussion 216310
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA
TOPIC: Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
huffingtonpost dot com/2013/02/03/chris-wallace-wayne-lapierre-nra-ridiculous_n_2612034.html

How do you know when you are a completely off the chart right wing head up your ass nincompoop? When FOX NEWS admits it and tells you so. This was freaking awesome. Good on Chris Wallace from moving outside the Fox news circle of stupidity just long enough to debone this POS. Bet ole Wayne thought since he was on Fox it would be a softball interview huh? Bwhahahah Stick a fork in the NRA, they have been exposed as a paper tiger with no teeth...they are DONE

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PP,

This is softball practice on the 200 foot fence... Can't you see all the Bud drinkers laying around? NASCAR theme music (any country song) playing in the background. I'm just gonna be sure I cross the train tracks before the sun sets on my black ass, and white woman's ass... Many of them don't believe in the mixin of races...

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Can't help it I was not raised to be a sheep.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
People who don't trust their government should go away.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well played 8 inch, well played

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"lol well if you are not doing anything wrong you don't have to worry about the Feds. kicking in your door."

It worked! Our Cum To Gun Totting Jesus meeting has worked! Thine Brother has seen da light... yes... yes....Lord... yes Lawd....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
lol well if you are not doing anything wrong you don't have to worry about the Feds. kicking in your door.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Oh yeah, that ole faith 2nd amendment...

comes in handy when a person's ass is in court on charges (pick any charge)...

And when the authorities come knocking on your door, give 'em both barrels for trespassing and violating your other amendments and constitutional rights... especially the 1st Amend.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Yes I have read the act. My point is if was not for the 2nd it could be a whole lot worse than it is now. Face it the 2nd protects us from being run over by our government.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
You really should read up on the Patriot Act instead of talking out of your ass.

Have you not noticed the pethora of new National Security Laws? Have you went through aiport security in the 2000's? Been in a federal building? Read about what it takes to monitor your home, cell phone, internet, and even emails? Traveled to MEX or CAN with a driver's license only lately? Cameras in most parking lots and streets and highways.

9/11.... and 9/12 the United States changed in every way imaginable. Bush signed them. Obama re-newed and added more, as will the following presidents. Things are only going to get closer to the book 1984....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Ghost, Well as people say in here your right can be limited by the government. I far from agree with it. But tell me how has the Patriot Act take AWAY in freedoms. Just think if not for the 2nd they could do as they please with out worry about the people rising up in revolt.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
TOPIC: Chris Wallace Shreads Wayne LaPierre And The NRA