Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Choir rewrites God Bless America to condemn the US at Values Voter forum
TOPIC: Choir_rewrites_God_Bless_America_to_condemn_the_US_at_Values_Voter_forum
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Where's the outrage? Surely you can not condone a slap at the country like this?

"Event organizers invited the Church of God Choir, from Springfield, Ohio, to sing "God Bless America" -- except the lyrics were rewritten. Instead of a song about "the land that I love," and "home sweet home," this version condemns the country, saying we've all turned against God, and that He won't bless us. It was a big hit among the conservative Republicans in the room."

http: // talkingpointsmemo*com/archives/053945*php

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
didn't see it and i'm not a values voter.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Where's the outrage? Surely you can not condone a slap at the country like this?

"Event organizers invited the Church of God Choir, from Springfield, Ohio, to sing "God Bless America" -- except the lyrics were rewritten. Instead of a song about "the land that I love," and "home sweet home," this version condemns the country, saying we've all turned against God, and that He won't bless us. It was a big hit among the conservative Republicans in the room."

http: // talkingpointsmemo*com/archives/053945*php

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19800 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Choir rewrites God Bless America to condemn the US at Values Voter forum
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.