Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Chocolate Jesus
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 94 of 94 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now let us see how much death will happen over this. Let us see how much rioting will be going on in the streets. How much death threats will be sent. Lets see if that "artist" will have to get body guards. Let's see if the hotel will shut it's doos. Let's see how many "pundits" will side with the offended people and come with all kinds of excuses. Let's see.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"I mean in reality what is the big deal?"

Exactly!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I never understand why these "groups" get soo upset and outraged over artistic statements. I mean in reality what is the big deal? I am not very religious but even if I were I don't believe i would equate a chocolate jesus with the "worst assault" on christian sensibilities!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
A 6-foot chocolate jesus sculpture by Cosimo Cavallaro was to debut Monday evening, four days before Christians mark the crucifixion of Jesus Christ on Good Friday. The final day of the exhibit at the Lab Gallery inside Manhattan's Roger Smith Hotel was planned for Easter Sunday.

"This is one of the worst assaults on Christian sensibilities ever," said Bill Donohue, head of the Catholic League, a watchdog group. "It's not just the ugliness of the portrayal, but the timing - to choose Holy Week is astounding."

The gallery's creative director, Matt Semler, said the Lab and the hotel were overrun with angry telephone calls and e-mails. The gallery was considering its options, he said.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 94 of 94 
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus