Chocolate Jesus : Swingers Discussion 761931061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChocolate Jesus
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I can think of a few chocolate covered induviduals that I would not mind munching on.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Who cares? who wants to eat a chocolate human being anyway?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Sorry, but statements like that were what was responsible for the cleansing of Jews by the nazis."....oh boy now Sens is just like the Nazis.....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
debjack,

I just ignore him, he has no credibility and as you pointed out he always defended other posters responsibility to research without him providing any references.

Any open minded person that can read, understands my complaint is with a MEDIA that demonstrates a negative stereotype of Christians but is supportive, neutral or says little about any other religion. I have nothing but respect for those who peacefully practice any religion and have found that people of all religious persuasions i.e., Judaism, Islam, Christian, Buddhist, etc., can be and are in most cases, hospitable, generous and tolerant.

As always he makes shit up and creates "statements" that do not exist.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Translation: "I missed it because I haven't read, and I rely on social notions for my "facts", instead of reading. And because of that, I doubt anything said contrary to that, even though I haven't read.".........sigh.......these 'GRAVEN IMAGES" that you refer to are the carvings that was being used to represent different Gods. This was at the time when Moses led the Israelites out of bondage( you know the crossing of the Red Sea etc.) If this was the case as you are trying to make then we could have NO PICTURES of Jesus. Micheal. Rafael and of the Gabriel.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Dzzy....except the spelling error "protect vs. protest" - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The few Christians concerned with the Chocolate Jesus presented their argument and concerns to the Gallery and through PEACEFUL protect. I do not agree with those Christians protesting the Chocolate Jesus, but I respect the way they did it and the PEACEFUL action they took.

agreed sen and well stated as usual (well, mostly... ok, sometimes!) :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
yy wrote:

"I am aware that Muslims got all irate over a cartoon. And while I do not condone violence like that. I, DO respect the FACT that their religious doctrine has SPECIFIC language about images of those they consider holy." ------------------------------------------------------------------------- What does that have to do with a non-Muslim cartoonist and a country (the Dutch) that is progressively secular? If a Muslim cartoonist in a Muslim country did that I MIGHT agree with your argument. However, just because Muslims can claim specific language forbidding the images, does NOT give them the right to incite, promote and take VIOLENT action in a country that IS NOT Islamic. They DO have the right in almost all European countries to PEACEFULLY demonstrate or provide a complaint or counterpoint, but they did not select to do that.

The few Christians concerned with the Chocolate Jesus presented their argument and concerns to the Gallery and through PEACEFUL protect. I do not agree with those Christians protesting the Chocolate Jesus, but I respect the way they did it and the PEACEFUL action they took.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"I respect that because my faith has the very same issue. My faith has very SPECIFIC language about making "images" of things in Heaven. Yet, many people of my faith make these images and ignore that Commandment all the time."...Maybe I missed it........ but what commandment was that.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Scorp wrote:

"I wasn't slamming you Sen. I actually somewhat agreed with you. Other than the fact that an issue can't stand on it's own and is not entertwined absolutely." --------------------------------------------------------------- Scorp,

I have never felt that either of you (K or C/She - lol) were ever "slamming" me personally. I actually enjoy and respect people that can and do challenge others opinions and positions. You and I do not seem to hold many of the same ideologies, at least politically and religiously (sexually we sound similar - lol) but you debate on issues and information, which is always respected and makes me think.

Even though I have political, religious, social and morale opinion different then yours, Dzzy, SandJ, StPete, 2inVT etc, I respect you and those posters because you seem to try to stay well informed and stick to the issues versus attacking people. Unlike a self professed “liberal” poster and one who just posts to create “anarchy” here in the political forums.

Positive debate and discussion allows people to THINK, review and reevaluate why they believe as they do and many times leads to compromise, further research into a subject and occasionally changing ones position on a particular issue or subject. Positive debate/discussion is never a bad thing.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 94   End
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus