Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Chocolate Jesus
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
man i really dislike religious debates.

can we all agree that swinging is NOT a sin!!

and if it is we love the sinners and the SIN , HAAA :-P

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I think the Muslims were just as stupid to get in an uproar over a cartoon. Nothing like this warrants violence. Keep it peaceful and you can object all you want.

As I have said before.... The Bible along with other written words translated and edited by those hundreds of damn monks through the ages.... have lost the Bibles original words and true intents through all the editing and differnt languages. All we have now are words written by man and not God. The Bible along with the commandments .....and many other religions and their scriptures... are way too influenced by man and the restrictions of language and their translators/editors. I would never read and take any of it literal.... too many cooks have been in the kitchen since it came to rest on my plate.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Not religion Sens but christianity..

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Once again, with respect to the subject, I am not taking issue with a chocolate statue, I take issue with liberal assholes who state it is ok to bash christians who take issue with the chocolate, and then defend muslims for killing over similar insults to their religeous icon." ------------------------------------------------------------- I concur with much of debjack and Gary's sentiments. This issue was made bigger by a Media that is intolerant and biased against Christians, taking a few Christians concerned over nothing and attempting to paint ALL Christians as having no sense of humor or artistic freedom.

I would suggest that the MEDIA does not like religion, as it demonstrates an open, overt and hostile bias against Christianity.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Ahh Simbaxx the bible did say that God said he was a jealous God and there shall be no other god but him....that is why...Mr YingYang, came the NO GRAVEN IMAGE. He meant that there should be no other pictures of any thing to be worshipped. No pictures of anything in the heavens, earth or sea, ie no Sun god, No tree god and no fish god. That was what he meant not that there could be no pictures of him or anything he created.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Did someone forget the First Commandment? If a God demands no other image be worshipped, ya gotta rethink that one. Many religions teach that God is jealous. "

God is not human....thereby does not hold weak pitiful human traits.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
What exactly are you talking about YY?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"I'm not sure what GOD simbaxxx prays to, but I have my doubts it's the one in the Bible.... "

Same God every religion on the face of the planet prays to...there is only one of him..... but he does go by many names and many different religions (he isn't restricted by one religion).

"GOD doesn't like being mocked....and thats exactly what simbaxxx is engaging in..."

God doesn't like being mocked? God is above those type of human traits. I don't have the power to make God angry.....I'm not smart enough. That would be like a parent being angry at a 20 second old infant. All he has is unconditional love.... we say stupid things, do stupid things and think stupid things...all for a reason. Education - You learn from it. You die and go back home and you judge yourself... God doesn't judge you he loves all your faults (just like we love our own children and all their faults)... you are your own worst enemy when it's time to go home....you end up judging yourself. Surprise!! LOL! :)

Now...wheres the chocolate? I'm hungry.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
" It seems to me Sens that you are "demonizing " the Jews. Sorry, but statements like that were what was responsible for the cleansing of Jews by the nazis."..So much for being polite, calling Sens a NAZI .However I am not surprised that you would even stoop to such a low level after all this fits right in with the rest of your post.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 94   End
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus