Chocolate Jesus : Swingers Discussion 761931041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChocolate Jesus
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good catholic girls are awesome. At least when I was in high school, best blow jobs ever for the sake of virginity.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I was never a good catholic...I still hear Father Mcquade chanting in Latin while I was chanting on my own in the bathroom downsairs...:)~

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I think most people get defensive about questions regarding their religion because religions are based on faith and not fact. Since nothing can be proven, a defensive stance is immediately taken to protect their beliefs. When a lack of logic or lack of facts is involved in any subject....it requires emotion to get involved because theres nothing else left. It has always been my position that all religions are important and good (as long as they don't promote violence) because no one religion can be proven correct...so they all are to be respected and important. There is no one religion that can satisfy all mankind.... we are too diverse.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"My interpretation of what Sen said is completley different. I think he was implying that the media is mostly controlled by non-religious people, and that Christianity gets slighted mostly because we are the majority and we don't raise a big enough fuss." --------------------------------------------------------- Perfect,

I am glad to see someone reads my COMPLETE words and posts - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I brainwashed myself to like sex.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Catholic and brain washing go hand in hand.

Been there, done that, have the naughty school girl uniform to prove it ;-)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(171 posts)
"You can read about what an orgasm feels like but you really couldn't know unless you had one. "

And you Perfect just stated the reasoning of Life itself and why we are here.

To be ALL Knowing and KNow ALL is to have Knowledge of all. However, to Know is not to Experience. They are different. To know how to be an astronaut is different from experiencing being an astronaut because each experience will be different and unique and limitless. We are here to experience ..what we already know. ...of course according to Simba.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"OK, You can believe what you'd like. Just don't expect me to beleve any of what you say. I'm more inclined to trust somebody who had devoted their life to it. "

No.. that would be my Father....a retired United Methodist minister. Even though he is now 80.... he loves talking with me about my beliefs and actually had even been enlightened by me on a few things. He has expanded his reading in to a lot new areas because of his daughter. He told me many years ago that most ministers (Methodist that is) don't believe you can read the Bible in literal terms....its all open for interpretation by the reader. LOL!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"How do you know this? How do YOU know what the original words were? Do you have some kind of qualifications that supersede those who have passed on the word?"

All you have to do is read the different versions of the Bible. King James is one of many (I actual like the Living Bible). Even Christians dispute among the different versions which is more correct than others. We can't even agree that the English translation is correct much less verify words have been carried forward correctly from different languages of thousands of years. Some churches don't even recognize the Living Bible. Even the most subtle changes in words changes an entire meaning of a sentence. It's all open to interpretation....human interpretation... thereby the interpretation will always be flawed. You ask one minister what a particular sentence means in the Bible and ask a different minister and you get two totally different answers.

What about all the books that didn't make the original cut when the Bible was being put together? What about all those holy scriptures? Nothing should have been cut....nothing should have been edited by the church. We ended up getting the condensed version apparently. I am inspired by them but don't believe in any ancient writings in any literal terms unless I'm getting it in the original language (of course I would have to understand it because translations will change it) and it's version one....unedited AND I understand the times it was writtin in. Let's face it, man likes to embellish too much....and I have no doubt the church in it's infancy slipped in a few things here and there in the scriptures to keep its flock faithful using fear. That’s always a good catalyst for man... but not my God. If you want to call it arrogant, that’s fine. I know what I know...and have zero doubt. Can you say you have zero doubt? If the literal translation of the Bible is what sings to your heart..... I'm glad. Everyone must find what sings to THEIR heart....and no one thing will sing to all hearts because of unique individuality. That’s why there are many paths to the same destination.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"Not religion Sens but christianity.." --------------------------------------------------------- I actually believe that a large part of the media does not like ANY religion. However, it is in vogue to make fun of or demonize Christians, but politically incorrect to do the same concerning any other religion.

The Media may be biased, but they are also smart.

No religion should be demonized or made fun of. For all the bad people claim religions have been responsible for, religion has actually been a stabilizing influence in bringing mankind from barbarism to education and a more open thinking, diverse and communicating world. Man has perverted different religions for the own gratification, edification or selfish interests, but overall religion has helped, more then hurt, societies move through the ages.

I may not believe in a Deity or a God, but I understand the significance of religion, not only in today's society but throughout history. I do not understand why people feel they need to demonize any religion. If you are like me and you do not believe, so be it. Man has free will, and man alone is responsible for the terrible things that mankind has inflicted on each other. However, religion has helped man calm the masses and bring peace and prosperity to many nations. People need to believe in something, most religions are about hope, peace and freedom. I see those things in man himself, however if others need to believe in a higher power to achieve those things, who am I to judge or ridicule them.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 94   End
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus