Chocolate Jesus : Swingers Discussion 761931031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChocolate Jesus
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW.... that also makes US chips off the old block too. If one believes God is in all and is everywhere... that means everywhere.... which ... GASP... means he is inside us....a part of us. :O

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I actually have done a lot of research in quantum physics because of spirituality. You know how the Bible says God is everywhere.... knows all, sees all, is aware of all. Scientifically how can that be possible? If God was the intelligent energy force of the big bang.... and all matter in the universe was created from that energy... God is in all things, aware of all things, sees all things. Exactly as the Bible states... all at the quantum level. He is the glue that holds everything together. There are really some very interesting scientific experiments regarding protons that support this theory.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"I believe the big bang was "God" (who I perceive as an intelligent energy force in the universe) dividing "himself" to create a "here" and a "there" for all things to be experienced. Without a "here" and "there" .... there is no concept of "time"." --------------------------------------------------------- Sim,

I never really thought about it that way. Very insightful, I really like how you compare it to the concept of time.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"The big bang and evolution fit as well without making the creation christians believe in a lie."

I have always believed science and spirituality go together... we just don't have the tools to measure them yet to get them together...but there are quantum physicists actually working in this area of research.

I agree... the big bang does fit in with Creation in general and for a lack of a better term.... I believe a lot of the Bible's 'stories" were "dumbed down" for us to be able to grasp some small concept of God's message. That is one reason I take what the bible actually says with a grain of salt because had God actually explained the truth of the matter... we wouldn't understand it. I believe the big bang was "God" (who I perceive as an intelligent energy force in the universe) dividing "himself" to create a "here" and a "there" for all things to be experienced. Without a "here" and "there" .... there is no concept of "time".

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Hey you dipstick,

I used two examples and could of used more. I also used the cartoon that radical Muslims used as an excuse to cause violence. Yet that same main stream Media mostly critique or blasted the cartoonist without focusing on that the violence and narrowmindness was caused by Muslims claiming they were doing it in the name of Allah and Islam.

I guess in your mind that means the media is muslim control; or is it jewish? If you truly read my post I am making the point that it is my opinion that the media is anti-Christian. The media seems to have no love for ANY religion but the American media goes out of the way to openly bash Christianity, probably as Perfect stated because that is the largest religion that Americans identify with. I would bet if America was predominately jewish or hindu or muslim, the media would demonize which ever of those religions was the dominant one. By the way, one of the posters who has demonized a religion, in particular Christianity is YOU! I am sure many posters can remember the hatful and spiteful crap you have spewed concerning Christians.

As far as you being able to find it, not my problem. Get off the internet and do a little research. You owe posters here an UNCOUNTED number of explanations and references that you have refused to acknowledge concerning the BS you spew. I had never even heard of the show until I found the article and then found supporting info released by several anti-defamation organizations. Do your own research.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Jack when I was six I got hit by a car just outside school( Our Lady Of the Angels) and I remeber up to this day the finger of Sister Clair wagging in my face and she being very upset when I came to. It was the fiusrt time I saw my dad cry.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"One told me when I was a teenager how one can reconcile the apparent differences in the 6 days the bible teaches about the creation of the earth and the billions of years scientists show it took. Made sense then and makes sense now. "

Let me guess..... it had to do with which day the sun was actually created since that is our base of measurement for a day. If the sun was not created on day 1 ....then in total darkness that first "day" could have been billions of years since there is no time reference of a "day" without light. How close did I get?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"I ran into an interesting set of Priests in my life, before and after becoming a recovering catholic. None were child molesters, like JNM is want to describe them all. Most have a great sense of humor, and work hard." -------------------------------------------------------------- Debjack,

The FBI released a comprehensive report that reflected that the Catholic Priest Sex abuse scandal accounted for less then .003 percent of the Priesthood. Every walk of life has it's deviants and abusers. The media brought these abuses to light, which they should have. However, the Media's slanted view on their reporting of the Priest who were doing this led many to stereotype that this was being done by a large majority - which was false.

I find it funny that many of the same posters that demonize ALL or a large percentage of Priests and other religious leaders as child molesters, turn around and dismiss Teachers who are having sex with children. Especially Female Teachers with male students. In the past month, the broken trust and abuse by these authority figures (teachers) has resulted in the death of a student, a female teacher having sex with a male student who is learning disabled, and two female teachers having sex with an 11 year old and a 13 year old, respectively.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I grew up going to a Presbyterian church, as well as sunday school. All the Ministers were very open to questions and for lack of a better word, "challenges" to the bible and the teachings of the church.

In my first few years in the military, I bounce around to different congregations some traditional some considered progressive. I never came across any that did not allow, with many that did encourage, questioning or open dialogue about God, religion, Jesus and how or if God was real or that even other religions were better then Christianity. I did encounter a few close minded people, but none from the leadership positions or from the primary membership of these congregations.

My not believing in a God or Deity has nothing to do with anything negative from Ministers or other religious leaders. Overall, I found them open minded and fairly easy to talk to and discuss theories and history.

It saddens me that people have had a negative or forcibly "brainwashed" experience or view of Christianity (or any other religion). I have lived all over the world and my experiences are that most religious people are far more open minded then many who claim (unproven or flawed) science as the real "truth" or "facts".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I don't remember ever going through the anti-brainwashing process. ;-D

A sign of the times perf.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 94   End
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus