Chocolate Jesus : Swingers Discussion 761931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChocolate Jesus
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now tell us how many died a violent death in California in Feb. and in march. Data compiled by several ministries put civilian deaths in March at 1,861 - compared with 1,645 for February. Not killed by Americans, killed by fanatics set on destruction. We are not the ones killing Iraqis JNM AQ Iran , and syria are doing that.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Now I wish I had finished the last two years of colage LOL very nice sens...spot on.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
well just because they may have made a mistake 25 yrs ago does not mean we should turn a blind eye now. again, i don't see what the harm is now.

and it's not banning pools, etc..

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
....and here again, is the ENTIRE Post, so I guess using your analogy Muslims are our Main Stream media, which is it, I am so confused (LOL).....your an idiot! ------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is what I find comical, as well as puzzling A few Christians get upset at something they believe is negative and insulting to their beliefs and the MEDIA jumps all over it making ALL Christians, as some of the posters suggest or claim, look intolerant.

Comedy Central does a show called "The Freak Show" with an episode dedicated to mocking Jewish traditions and their faith. Various organizations raise hell calling it Anti-Semitism and the show is QUIETLY yanked with little or no outrage from the MEDIA. No one seems to be telling those of Jewish faith or heritage to lighten up or calling them intolerant of Humor, which is a form of "Artistic Expression".

Muslims burn cars, break and damage windows and property of stores and markets in Europe over an "artistic" cartoon and the majority of the MEDIA calls the cartoonist intolerant, insensitive and bigoted towards the religion of Islam. Much of the MEDIA says nothing of the violence with some even justifying or defending it.

Why are these Christians intolerant when they PEACEFULLY complain about something that offends their religion, but it is the artists who are intolerant when they express themselves concerning a non-Christian religion?

Since I am considered an atheist, or as my sister says, an agnostic, I don't get what appears to me as intolerance, blind hatred and a different set of standards toward Christians.

Personally, I find no religion, in of itself, to be more violent or intolerant or even tolerant over another. Each religion has HUMANS that pervert or misrepresent the religion. Having said that and having lived my adult life all over the world, I have found that Christians are some of the most tolerant people I have ever met. This new "fad" or "bandwagon" bashing of Christianity and those that believe in it, is what is intolerant. Before calling Christians, Jews, Buddhist etc., or even Muslims intolerant or bigoted, look in the mirror. The person most intolerant may be the one looking back.

Historically, wars and violence have been carried out over all kinds of differences. We can argue that hundreds of years ago Christians were the provocateurs of different wars. However, Christianity grew and Christians and their leaders realized that their religion is one of peace and it should not be imposed or forced onto others. Today, most Muslims feel the same way about Islam. However, today in modern times, it is those who perversion the Islamic faith that are carrying out bigotry, intolerance and forcing social, as well as political change, through violence. Overall and it is my experience that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. However, there are GREAT NUMBERS of those who fanitically believe otherwise, and have started a World War over their ideology and view of Islam. I do not see modern day Christians, nor any other religion currently being used to seek Global change through the mass and large scale violence that the fanatics that prevert Islam carry out.

Yet many of the posters on these forums wish to demonize Christianity while dismissing the fanatics, who through violence across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the United States (remember 911), use Islam as their justification.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
good luck with that argument Dzzy, I've used it. LOL

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
the only question i have on the environment is why wouldn't you want to err on the side of caution? what is so wrong about trying to to enact laws or regulations to combat global warming... just in case

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Gary In your case I would recommend cut and paste, cause what comes out on your posts is practically unintelligble!"...Just cause you are a dumb fuck does not mean the rest of us are.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
If you want we can cut and paste till the cows come home...Mr Jimdodo.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Enthusiasm for the global-warming scare also ensures that heatwaves make headlines, while contrary symptoms, such as this winter’s billion-dollar loss of Californian crops to unusual frost, are relegated to the business pages. The early arrival of migrant birds in spring provides colourful evidence for a recent warming of the northern lands. But did anyone tell you that in east Antarctica the Adélie penguins and Cape petrels are turning up at their spring nesting sites around nine days later than they did 50 years ago? While sea-ice has diminished in the Arctic since 1978, it has grown by 8% in the Southern Ocean.

Background ‘Blame cosmic rays for warming up the planet’ No excuse for soft climate change laws Jeremy Clarkson: Cornered by the green lynch mob Related Internet Links New Scientist on Climate Change So one awkward question you can ask, when you’re forking out those extra taxes for climate change, is “Why is east Antarctica getting colder?” It makes no sense at all if carbon dioxide is driving global warming. While you’re at it, you might inquire whether Gordon Brown will give you a refund if it’s confirmed that global warming has stopped. The best measurements of global air temperatures come from American weather satellites, and they show wobbles but no overall change since 1999.

That levelling off is just what is expected by the chief rival hypothesis, which says that the sun drives climate changes more emphatically than greenhouse gases do. After becoming much more active during the 20th century, the sun now stands at a high but roughly level state of activity. Solar physicists warn of possible global cooling, should the sun revert to the lazier mood it was in during the Little Ice Age 300 years ago.

Climate history and related archeology give solid support to the solar hypothesis. The 20th-century episode, or Modern Warming, was just the latest in a long string of similar events produced by a hyperactive sun, of which the last was the Medieval Warming. "

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I'm unsubscribing to this thread.... y a w n

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 94   End
TOPIC: Chocolate Jesus