Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics China
TOPIC: China
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(insert baby's cry)

China isn't a threat. They won't attack the US because they need us as much as we need them. It is why the Russians won't attack Europe. We all have become inter dependent upon each other.

If the US economy fails, so do the Chinese. Why? Because the Chinese are the supplier of the cheap goods, and doesn't have another market as large as the US.

Hell, the Chinese already are crumbling. Advancements in technology are placing Chinese workers out of jobs and with the advent of 3d printing, the Chineses can expect to lose another 1/3 to 1/2 of their manufacturing and factory jobs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
It goes without saying that there are things around here that were made in China. Cell phones, TV's, Computers etc...but changing things like not buying Chinese made products in WalMart, KMart, SAM's etc...deliberately looking for made in America labels is something I started doing a while ago. I think it's possible to make a change. But then again, I hug trees :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Even if we start producing our own oil, how do you foresee us making them switch from their current reliable source of oil to us?

Iran is one of the biggest producers of oil, China and Iran are not exactly enemies, they have diplomatic ties. Their business ties go back to 200BC. The Sassanid and Parthians empires had close contacts with the Tang and Han empires in China. These ties continue into modern day.

Today, China brings at least 80% of it's total imports from Iran in oil. Needless to say, China is investing in Iran and it's modernization quite heavily. Heck, China is drilling directly on Iranian soil.

I'd be very curious to hear how we can change that.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Amazing how they paint every black dot on the soccer ball toys.. Also I'm wondering if when they say that 75% of every toy made in the entire world is from China is true. I know that in 2013 it's pretty much impossible to build a computer without any parts made in China. Even if the part is "Made In America" there is a still a part of it that was manufactured there even if it's something minimal like where the metal was mined, or the ink on the sticker.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I knew I had this bookmarked.

These pictures really make me sad.. :(

http ://imgur. c om/a/wrIds

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I would have to think about how what I do effects the people of china before I do it. I'm much more for making them buy our oil products and pushing them to make wages and working conditions better for their people. We, my family and close friends, have a very real people to people connection to china.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
All we have to do to upset china's cart in the world is to develop our newly found oil and natural gas reserves and reverse the flow of dollars. That is how we maintain our world dominance if we do not want to maintain this place in the world then come against the new pipeline and do all you can to delay or suspend this new enormous wealth for our people and out country. Simple choice and some have already made it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Nor,

It is in essence a boycott on the people of China if we stop purchasing products made in China. They are after all putting them together, the people that is.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
NJB, Never.

Made in China products? I haven't purchased Chinese made products in I don't know how long. Of course, I don't purchase anything made in Jordan, Egypt, Turkey etc... the only ME country that I occasionally buy from is Israel. Mostly though, we buy made in the USA products :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Sed are we supposed to boycott the people of china???

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: China