Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics China
TOPIC: China
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BS And if they didn't through those rocks so hard there would be some organs more organ donors......

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
who said the middle east has nothing to offer us.have you tried to buy sand in the southeast.there is not any.all sandpiles for kids to play in are brought form the north.there is a shoratge of sand,and is getting worse,with fuel going up,so is sand.yal you can use crusher run but it just an't the same.sand for sandpile should be easyer to get.it a shame I say, it a shame..........quit putting sand in my shoes boy,go over there and play under the swings...............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Ok, You said a lot but you really didn't answer my question.

*It takes longer, as in more miles, to take it from that area of the world to china.*

Um, China is but a country or two away from Iran, Tajikistan and Afghanistan, or even directly through a pipeline via Afghanistan. Buying oil from us is a logistical nightmare.

I still don't understand how you can make them depend on our oil by producing it here.

You can email me if you'd like.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
sed I can give you some more incites on china but not publicly. if you want more email me.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
ok I'm back just for you sed supply and demand and transportation. Also leveraging on other business needs and wants. The middle east has nothing to offer the word other than crude oil. It takes longer, as in more miles, to take it from that area of the world to china. The middle east is also at a much higher risk of delivery interruption than we would be. The business part. We buy a lot from China, they buy a lot of our bonds. We already have a give and take of vast amount of money which give both countries leverage on each other. it really works both ways. China would rather buy from us knowing that we will continue to buy their products in huge amounts. We would rather sell to china so that we can drop our trade deficit with them. There are thousands of other business connections and interactions that we share with china that the middle east and South America do not have. China buys a lot of things and products from us already. We have a long historical partnership with Japan and Korea but are now walking past that and doing much more business with China. They have better prices now and much more to offer us in the future. All trade originates from available natural resources, available workers, distance to delivery, the availability of energy to secure the raw materials and create the products. China and the US have all of these things, the middle east does not.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Portrait of accused China cyberspy unit emerges

tinyurl.c om/blxhu2a

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
Sedu:

It is also a myth that we have a free market or that a free market brings prosperity.

It is also a myth that one size fits all.

No one on the left is trying to kill capitalisim... We have been trying to save it from the capitalist who have allowed their greed for more to not provide the minimums of a stable society.

No, minimum wage and no medical/edication benefits are not the minimum... They are below the minimum of a stable society. When your business models are based on driving everyone down, you end up with poverty. You end up with a people who will turn to anyone who presents a plan for better.

That is his the nazi's and the communist rose to power. Because men of power drove the people into desperation and told the people what the minimum was... The few don't get to tell the many what the minimum is, the many tell the few what the acceptable minimum is.

Medical coverage for all who work is barely the minimum of a civilized society. But it is a start.

A pay which allows for self improvement (edication) or a garenteed career advancement for anyone who wishes it with a reasonable amount of increased work load which brings an equal amount of increased pay to the increased work, is the minimum of society.

For far too long the top, the wealthy, the employers have become fat off of running the rest of the people into the ground, making us fight eachother for scraps... And that is why you are always facing increased taxation and justly so. Until you learn that you must provide or the government will take from you and provide, I do not care if you are taxed 99% of your total wealth... You brought the taxation upon yourself.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
It's unfortunate, that you are unable to comprehend that you cannot tax or spend your way to prosperity. It's a myth that was created by those who want to control people :). But, you wont listen, you'll learn as you age, I promise you.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
1990s soviet union is a failed economy. Ours is at worst a failing economy, no a failed economy.

Now if we wanted to get it back on track, the top capitalist in this nation not only must bleed more to the people, but they must accept that the future economy will not be one based on factories and or massive manufacturing plants... 3d printing will eleoninate most of those jobs in the next 50 years.

This means that arguculture might actually become the mainstay once again. But it will have to be soilless arguculture, not soiled farming.

If not arguculture and farming, than something else... But if we are to have a stable society... It must be one which takes 4-10 years of edication and time entensive requirements for about the first four years of work. The reason is to reduce population.

The longer you are in college, the longer it takes to start a career, the longer it takes to be able to successfully start a productive family. You will be more likely to have fewer kids, more so if women are the primary workers... As they are the key element in the process of baby making.

There for, to control population levels... Women ought to be the group we focus on edicationg and employing. As the population decreases, employment levels rise and unemployment drops.

As the unemployed drops, and the Sed for new employees rise, so do the benefits of working and the avaiable space for the US to take in more refugees for other nations who have chosen not to control their populations and thus improve their economies.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Robert, the economy in the US has failed, has been failing for quite a while now, what are you talking about?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: China