Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Chicago style politics, thuggery on display
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Idiot, your dad is the generation that you're blaming for being the dolt that you are. He's a baby boomer you dweeb. He's the reason that you're a loser. I'm on the other hand, not a baby boomer, nor did I vote for anything that you have constipation over.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17333 posts)
sedu:

English lesson.

"This is our generations"

Generation is one generation.

Generations is more than one generation.

Thus my statement: "This is our generations sacrifice to force your generation to understand that your greed is no longer going to be accepted. That either you must pay more in wages and benefits or you will be taxed more for the wages and benefits you do not provide. "

Is in fact speaking about multiple generations having to sacrifice our standards of living, so to run this nation into the ground... Because that is going to be the only method of motivating the people to action against the wealthy who fail time and time again to provide for the people.

Each time there is a massive shift to the left, the people go further left than any generation before them. Each time, your party is left with fewer and fewer people remaining and soon enough you will have too few left in your party to win any elections.

A few who will be left with you might even try and use violence to maintain what you have, but they will only succeed in growing the big government even faster.

Every choice you and the republicans have made, has pushed the general public further and further left... Not center. You have done this to such an extent that you no longer push the masses, but rather push yourselves away from the masses.

It really is simple physics.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7790 posts)
roberts dad is a unionman,he been feeding robert all this union food all his life ,it all he knows.the rich is cheating you,companys cheat you,anybody that makes more money then you are cheating you.no matter how much a union person makes it is not enough,they want more for the same work.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Your father is the same generation as you are? WTF?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17333 posts)
Sedu:

My father is losing 1 day of work a week. He and I agree that if this is what it takes to bring the republicans to reason, then it is what we must do.

This is our generations sacrifice to force your generation to understand that your greed is no longer going to be accepted. That either you must pay more in wages and benefits or you will be taxed more for the wages and benefits you do not provide.

The choice of how you pay and how much is paid is totally up to you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7790 posts)
Yet, you Bobby was the ONLY one who complained about having an imaginary father furloughed ;). I didn't see anyone else complain, but you. And now you're claiming otherwise? You can't have it both ways, you have to speak from only one side of your mouth if you don't want your rear end handed to you by practically everyone around you.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17333 posts)
Sedu:

1) No people like me won't be hurt too badly, we are too poor to contribute but too wealthy to be awarded welfare. We are in that magic spot.

2) It is because of that Magic spot that many stop trying, because you fail to demand that employers employ all of their employees at a meaningful wage, and rely upon the government to provide wages which don't contribute enough to add to the economy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7790 posts)
There were no long lines in the Dc area. My better half works for DHS and was there yesterday. Just the normal flow of passengers. Check the FAA website for more info on so called delays.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
During a breakfast with POLITICO yesterday, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano carried out her orders to fear monger over the sequester and told reporters there were "long lines" at the airports over the weekend due to cuts in TSA security. Turns out, she lied:

"We're already seeing the effects at some of the ports of entry, the big airports, for example. Some of them had very long lines this weekend," she told a breakfast event organized by Politico.

When pressed for specifics she cited Chicago's O'Hare, Atlanta's Hartfield-Jackson and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), adding: "I don't mean to scare, I mean to inform."

"We haven't had any slowdowns at all," said Marshall Lowe, a spokesman for LAX. Mr Lowe said that he had been on duty over the weekend and received no reports of unusual security delays.

DeAllous Smith, a spokesman for Hartfield-Jackson, said: "There have been no abnormally long lines at the security checkpoint nor unusual aircraft delays at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport as a result of sequestration."

Their comments were echoed by Karen Pride, the director of media relations at Chicago Department of Aviation, who described operations at O'Hare as "normal" with "no unusual delays or cancellations.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17333 posts)
That's fine with me, but the pain is inflicted on you Robert, on those of your likes. You're complaining, not us :). A wiser choice for you would be to file a complaint with the Whitehouse. Not us, we're agreeing to the sequester. In fact, I personally hope that the spending cap is in place for not seven months, but for the duration of Obama's presidency.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17333 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display