Chicago style politics, thuggery on display : Swingers Discussion 2182691031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago style politics, thuggery on display
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Stop insulting my pets! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
Why would anyone waste more than a sentence on Robert? Do you really think he's capable of learning anything?

You be better off talking to your pet.

Stop smacking your head off a brick wall, you're beginning to look stupid or crazy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
Robert- time for an English lesson. You stated:

“English lesson.

"This is our generations"

Generation is one generation.

Generations is more than one generation.

Thus my statement: "This is our generations sacrifice..”

Well, not entirely correct...

“Generation’s” is possessive, not “generations”. Your sentence structure dictated a possessive, not a plural. “Generation’s sacrifice” would be the singular possesive, or if you meant more than one generation, then “generations’ sacrifice”. Of course you should have reworded the sentence completely to use a plural possesive. You do understand the concept of an apostrophe don’t you?

From another thread you wrote:

“…boomers to lose such a argument...”

It should be “an argument”. You repeatedly use the word “a” when “an” should be used.

You also need to capitalize the pronoun “I”, and the first letter in a proper noun. You repeatedly make that 4th grade English error in numerous posts.

Your written English is atrocious. You, of all people here, should not be giving English lessons.

Just trying to help.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
LOL wow is all I van can say about that. I am not a rich person but I have made enough to be comfy. Like I said before I can from a small town from a farming back ground. I knew that is not what I wanted so I got out and worked on making something of myself.You seem to think that your group is the only ones who have been through hard times. Get a clue everyone before your group had problems too.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

You are the one who thinks you are entitled to handing the next generations a work horse nation and collecting the profits off of its works.

You and your generation profited from shipping jobs to other nations, it doesn't matter if you worked or not... You broke this nation... Now you shoukd be made to pay for the damage you caused with your senes of entitlement.

We ought not accept the lemon that you are trying to sell.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7430 posts)
Robert you are a piece of work. So take the money others have worked for and paid in and give it to your generation to waste. Get off your ass and work for yourself. We don't owe you all a damn thing.

I am typing this slowly for you:

Robert's Entitlement Generation: Group who thinks something is owed to them by life in general; or because they are who they are.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Nope, take it all. You didn't pay enough into the government for the wealth you accumulated in your life. Why? Because you paid employees or allowed others to pay employees a wage which caused a need for social welfare and you chose to cry about paying for that welfare program.

Now you have chosen to derail this train... Time to pay up for your theft from the generations behind you. Consider your SS a down payment on repaying the victims of your generation's theft.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7430 posts)
Robert, if they want to stop SS then they can pay me back what I have paid in over the last 35 years. Many of those years I paid the max and did not pay into SS for the last two months or so. They can also pay back what my employers paid into the program on my be half. If this is an entitlement why did I or my employer pay into SS? But I guess you would think it ok to take the money millions of people have paid in over the years and give it out to others who have never paid a dime into the program. This is called stealing were I come from and people don't take to kindly to it.

entitlement: someone who thinks something is owed to them by life in general; or because they are who they are.

Robert: Sounds like you are the one who is looking for an entitlement to me. You want this and you want that just because you are from a certain generation.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Sedu:

Doing the math, it seems that my father is close enough to the baby boomers to lose such a argument... Either way I would still blame his generation, because they have held power in this nation for 18 years before I was able to vote.

Bottom line. If you really want to act conservative, you will act it and cut all entitlements to include Social security... We don't deserve it, cut it and pay off that debt in total.

This is called stoking the boiler as you fly off the tracks and if what this nation needs is a derailment of this train... Then so be it. Full steam ahead, skip the stops and ram this fucker off the tracks at the next bend.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7430 posts)
p.s. I rarely predict, but mark my words, remember this day. Republicans are taking control back in the next election. I hope that you're around so that I can enjoy reminding you further of just how not bright you are.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display