Chicago style politics, thuggery on display : Swingers Discussion 2182691021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago style politics, thuggery on display
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

All the more reason to not allow your generation to have SS.

Who's generation are the employers? If only 158 million of 311 million are working and 58 million are retired/disabled... Where is the other hundred million?

Yep, their inability to even pay into the funds, let alone be employed while the wealthy become more wealthy and not pay into societies needs for meaningful employment should disqualify all current generations from receiving SS.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Seriously Robert?

Try this plural version… This is the sacrifice of current and future generations to force your generation to understand that your greed is no longer going to be accepted.

Or singular…

This is my generation’s sacrifice to force your generation to understand that your greed is no longer going to be accepted.

You're dismissed.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The 2011 annual report by the program's Board of Trustees noted the following: in 2010, 54 million people were receiving Social Security benefits, while 157 million people were paying into the fund; of those receiving benefits, 44 million were receiving retirement benefits and 10 million disability benefits. In 2011, there will be 56 million beneficiaries and 158 million workers paying in. In 2010, total income was $781.1 billion and expenditures were $712.5 billion, which meant a total net increase in assets of $68.6 billion. Assets in 2010 were $2.6 trillion, an amount that is expected to be adequate to cover the next 10 years. In 2023, total income and interest earned on assets are projected to no longer cover expenditures for Social Security, as demographic shifts burden the system. By 2035, the ratio of potential retirees to working age persons will be 37 percent — there will be less than three potential income earners for every retiree in the population. At this rate the Social Security Trust Fund would be exhausted by 2036

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Please, someone correct me if I'm mistaken here...

What everyone pays into SS is also to pay for all generations of elected politicians. Politicians reap the benefits of SS, but do not pay into it.

"My" generation did not put that in place. All generations have done nothing to remedy this.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

1) I said generations because I am speaking about more than one generation here.

If the debt and spending is so important to you, then we ought not be paid social security or other entitlements at all... That means every living person.

2) Most every mistake in grammar I have made doesn't change the narrative of the sentence, however when I am misquoted as Sedu did, she/he changed to whom I was speaking to.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
M, I bet your dogs even earn their own way with love and security. IE they have a purpose in life other than draining the system.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Good,

My pets are highly intelligent, not only do they understand English, but they understand Russian too. The Shepherd understands Russian, Hebrew and English... Why my dad insists on speaking Yiddish to him is beyond me though!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16785 posts)
Robert I suggest you start with yourself. Please notify the federal gov that you are opting out of social security, and will continue to pay FICA taxes.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
FYI:

What you paid into social security was for your parents generation.

Each successive generation pays into the next generation for thr stewardship of the nation. You were piss poor stewards, I say withhold payment for the poor quality of your work preformances.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
LOL

Good point. Our pets understand English very well- also some hand signals. Except the Whiny Bitch In Heat, who seems to have either forgotten, or has gone selectively deaf. It's just temporary though.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display