Chicago style politics, thuggery on display : Swingers Discussion 218269
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago style politics, thuggery on display
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Big:

Cry me a river when these obstructionalist ideals of your party back fires as you are forced to pay 2x more in taxes than what Obama would have had you pay.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7447 posts)
waaaa wwaaaaa WAAAAAwaaaaa cry a fucking river...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Good:

1) I don't know what college your kids go to, and I don't know what the economic situation is in the area you live. (depressed or not)

2) What I can tell you is that my sisters couldn't attend college on minimum wage.

"I'm a boss and I can't figure out what the hell you just said. A boss will fire you for not showing up when you aren't supposed to show up?

Damn, I'm doing this boss thing all wrong. Excuse me, I have to go fire everyone here..."

It means when the boss calls you to come in, you are to show up, he just put you on the schedule and expects you to come in to work. If you don't, they will invent reasons to terminate you, or target you for harassment with extra duties, in such a manner as you aren't able to complain about it.

I do not know about where you employ people, but employers here are masters of abuse and when I lived in Fl for a short period (attempting to get into my career field) The minimum wage employers were even worst and had a wider range of tools to use against their employees than those in PA.

So it isn't just my area where the employers have proven themselves to be abusive and living in the lap of luxury while paying a wage which doesn't grow the economy and suckling off the tit of the government's social welfare system.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7447 posts)
"Save me the crap about the boss not being able to terminate your employment for now showing up when you aren't scheduled. We are both intelligent enough to know bosses can invent reasons to terminate which get around any law."

I'm a boss and I can't figure out what the hell you just said. A boss will fire you for not showing up when you aren't supposed to show up?

Damn, I'm doing this boss thing all wrong. Excuse me, I have to go fire everyone here...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
BTW, my nephews are attending college and paying for everything themselves with minimum wage jobs and no loans. Of course their rent is labout what mine was in college because they live in Mom and Dad's basement for now. They eat most of their meals at the restaurant's they work at for discount prices. Oh, and they work a lot fewer hours than I did.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fetch!, Shake!, Speak!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
Tell us, "Mr. I have an excuse for everything and I know everything about everything and I know more about the world than those who are older and have more experience than I do", How much was my tuition? How much were my books? How much was rent on my apartment? Utilities? How many roommates did I have? How much food did I eat? How much did my vehicle cost? How far from school did I live? What years did I attend college? What college did I attend? What did i major in? What degrees do i have? What sports did I participate in? How many credits did I take each quarter? How many hours a week did I work? How many hours a week do I work now? How many jobs did I work in college? What color is my underwear? Why are you unable to use the English language correctly? Why are you still here? Was it painful to get your head that far up your ass?

You can start with the last question.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"I put myself through college with minimum wage jobs. I paid tuition, books, vehicle expenses, apartment, food, clothes, etc.. I had no student loans. OK, my parents reimbursed me the tuition for the first quarter of my freshman year, after that I paid everything else. "

Great for you and minimum wage back then... Guess what? Today minimum wage doesn't even pay the basic bills. Minimum rent within 50 miles of any college is 450 USD. That is without utilities, you are required to have basic utilities like electricty, water, garbage, sewer, heat... combined you are paying between 800 and 900 USD.

More and more college classes require laptops, specifically bought for the class or course of study from the school. Often times costing between 400 and 500 USD. These laptops aren't refundable and aren't deductable, I have checked.

Add in the ever rising cost of college and how the average debt is 25-50k for school... And how so many aren't being employed at a wage which allows them the worker to work within 20 to 40 miles of their work... The cost of living is too high... To make matters even worst, most of your first career field jobs are unpaid internships which you must work 60 hours for. (half of which is off the book work to so avoid the laws regarding work loads on interns)

Now add in food which is about 25 a week. 100USD a month. Add in car payments and or insurance. Add in any medical bills (which women have 3-4x more medical bills than men) add in the fact that work demands you to be on call 24/7 and won't accept the fact that you are in school as an excuse for not showing up.

Save me the crap about the boss not being able to terminate your employment for now showing up when you aren't scheduled. We are both intelligent enough to know bosses can invent reasons to terminate which get around any law.

"Fun money" was from an occasional trip to the plasma donation site near campus. After donating plasma, the money bought beer and pizza. It took less beer to get a buzz after draining you of some plasma. :-):"

Many people can't donate. I know my father was and still is black listed as he served in Iraq. Last I heard, Afghan vets who served in select locations near to where the Soviets used Chemical weapons are black listed as well.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7447 posts)
" Minimum wage jobs are what you give to the jr/high school kids..."

Isn't there a minimum wage thread somewhere? No matter...

I put myself through college with minimum wage jobs. I paid tuition, books, vehicle expenses, apartment, food, clothes, etc.. I had no student loans. OK, my parents reimbursed me the tuition for the first quarter of my freshman year, after that I paid everything else.

"Fun money" was from an occasional trip to the plasma donation site near campus. After donating plasma, the money bought beer and pizza. It took less beer to get a buzz after draining you of some plasma. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
vacp:

1) City living requires that you come to employers with skills.

2) I don't care about farm work, it doesn't pay the bills.

3) Get over the fact that you worked sense 15, this doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that there those in the US who are working full time and not being paid a wage which grows the economy.

Wages that do not grow the economy damage it, those employers damaging the economy aren't pulling their weight, they aren't earning what they have... They are stealing from this nation because they rely upon subsidized workers and your tax money to keep the economy going.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7447 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: Chicago style politics, thuggery on display