Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012 : Swingers Discussion 2141711071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago: 500 Murders in 2012
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quick! Alert Home Depot!!!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Can we at least agree that a hammer and a gun are two different objects?

Last I heard hammer control isn't in the news.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I will not consider taking away rights of another, simply because of fear. That is what weapon bans are, taking away rights.

I do not count gang violence as part of the equation as I see gangs as terrorist and the family members of the gangs killed in the cross fire is the price the gang member chose to pay when they entered the gang life, when the gang members parents failed to remove the gangs by legal and if need be illegal means.

As for domestic incidences... Spousal abuse is most often commuted with bare hands or objects at hand. Sadly rarely reported until some one is shot or stabbed.

We are not at a state of civil war or a emergency status which warrants martial law (which is a temporary control and limitation of your rights by the government and without the courts...) Which the government must still have our elections for our elected officials, martial law or not.

Why do I defend a right I don't care a out or use? Because fear is contagious and when used as the left is doing in this case... It doesn't stop with the guns, next up is movies/games, then books/comics... At which point the Taliban can claim victory by default of our conversion to radical self destruction.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
By that reasoning can You say it wouldnt have? or couldnt have been worse? There is no way of being certain, but this much is true people have been killing each other since the begining of time, What makes you think outlawing guns will stop it?

Fact- Hammers have killed more people in this country last year than rifles, should we ban them too? or register them?

Also , by the way feinstien is talking he could have gotten nulear device and blown up the greater portion of CT.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
I didn't say all Sweet. I said some. Can you, Looking or any of the others say that if a gun wasn't present a murder would have been commited anyway?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Nk - so you are ok with death or injury caused by anyother object except that of a gun????

yet My point was to illustrate that people will kill or do harm to others if they really want to you will NOT stop it

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
One incident of a mass stabbing to how many mass shootings?

I guess that one incident is all you guys need to justify your way of thinking.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
just as much as yours sways to take away the rights of law abiding citizens yet want to hug the true criminal.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Narrow minded? all you obsess with is the object? not the one doing the deed.

As for another of your assertions

****There are some people who wouldn't have the balls to stab someone or beat someone to death****

tell that to the 20+ children who were hacked up in china with a knife the same day as sandyhook. Oh but MSM never mentions anything like that, it doesn't fit the agenda

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
"Imaging for a moment if say the fellow in colorado Decided to take with him a few chains and locked all the fire exits, and then proceeded to throw molotov cocktails that he may have secreted in the theatre? would that have caused as much death ? possibly?

same for the connecticut school, if that numbskull stole a fuel truck and crashed through he front of one of the classrooms and proceeded to blow it up would the devastating be any less?"

Why do you guys always keep talking about what if someone did this or that? They didn't do this or that. They shot people.

You can't have a discussion about gun control because the narrow minded right always deflect.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 261   End
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012