Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012 : Swingers Discussion 2141711031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago: 500 Murders in 2012
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another conservative reflection...

I take it that your smarter than the average right winger Good. Please don't tell me you've never heard the music, video games and movies reason for why shit like this happens.

Despite what you conservatives think, just because YOU aren't aware doesn't mean it isn't so.

So are you saying you've never heard those reasons before or was your head buried in the sand at the time?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Didn't answer the question- who are "some" as referenced in your last post?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
What he had to say:

Shock rocker MARILYN MANSON has dismissed feeling guilt after the Columbine school shooting, insisting he has suffered enough "bulls**t and torment" from critics. The singer, whose controversial music was held partially responsible by some for the 1999 tragedy, is still furious he was unfairly accused. The finger was pointed at Manson because the gunmen were said to be fans. He fumes, "I always knew that I never felt guilty or that I did something wrong. I despised people who accused me of doing that. The whole point of my name was to make a statement about the very same thing I was being blamed for." He adds, "I almost feel cheated if Columbine is talked about and I'm not mentioned because I went through so much bulls**t and torment, emotionally and personally, and so much concentrated effort to destroy me that I feel I'm being left out when I'm not mentioned. "No one else can take credit for or take responsibility for what I already got blamed for. I don't wanna take responsibility because I already took it."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
C'mon Good,

One of the first things blamed for the shootings in Columbine was one of the shooter's obsession with Marilyn Manson.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Which one of you conservative sons of bitches blamed any murder on the media or any book?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
NK:

Just because the conservatives blame the killings on the media or books, doesn't mean that I wont defend their right to their illusions of power from the guns they want.

To me, the 2nd amendment is a pawn to protect the rights I enjoy. In war, you don't waste pawns, you use them and I fully intend to use this pawn and protect it as best I can. The radical left likes to chew on it, it keeps these radicals from my books, movies and games. While the right will never have the power to take my movies, games and books.

It is called looking at the bigger picture, the entire battle field.

Reducing the number of mass killings can only be achieved by improving mental help for all. There. Y we on the left will have additional ammunition with which we may fight the abuses which the right inflicts upon us all.

This is killing multiple birds with one stone.

We help those in need, save lives, reduce violence and prison population, we improve the quality of life, we improve our general understanding of the human mind and protect everyones freedoms. I see no down side, only positives.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7260 posts)
"FJ, you could sleep with the gun up your ass for all I care... "

Do we see a short-lived reality show? How about one PPV show?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
That is good even for a suburb, but there are other stats I would like to see. I have a problem with a bonus being offered for a homicide free year. A bonus could be a incentive to list a homicide as a suicide. Police usually do not have that much to do with preventing crime on their own. The citizens deserve most of the credit, plus the rest of the line of those involved in the criminal justice system. Police spend most of their time investigating crime. If this is repeatable in 2013 it is because the people of the city have been responsible.

One of the counties up there does not prosecute conceal carry by law abiding citizens. I will have to dig and see which one it is.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Crime rates for Aurora Il. neighborhoodscout.c om/il/aurora/crime/

While Aurora is second largest city in Illinois it is not a huge city at right around 200,000 residents. And they do have murders there, though nothing like Chicago.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I know we're nothing alike.

People like me...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 261   End
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012