Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012 : Swingers Discussion 21417110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago: 500 Murders in 2012
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Please stop trying to pass off misinformation and admit you cannot find what it is that you claimed , about the use of a Fully automatic weapon."

When will you admit it's not that difficult to convert one? Even some of your fellow ethusiast says so.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2680 posts)
That's right. He planned to be arrested, taken to the police station, to be near an undersized cop, to grab her weapon and start blasting away.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
tbrmskss

you really need to source this one... How do you explain the guy that walked into a police station last week and started blasting away?

I've done some searching and do not find anything about someone walking into a police station and start shooting.

I do remember a man who was arrested and taken into a police station then uncuffed for processing. At that time he overpowered a lady cop, took her weapon and started shooting.

Do you ever really research the claims you make and tell the truth about it?????

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"The overwhelming majority of these people don't plan. "

Back that up with some stats. In fact these people do plan, whether it is the postal workers of the past, the serial killers, or the mass murderers they all plan the murders. The very fact that they choose gun free zones is planning.

Liberals are idiots!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
I totally agree looking but as I stated earlier there are a lot of laws to change what constitutes dangerous vs. odd. Year ago many people where arbitrarily institutionalized. That is why State mental health hospitals were shut down. It is very difficult to involuntarily hospitalize some one today. The clown in Col. was seeing the school psychologist but she could not disclose any of her concerns to anyone

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
More money need to be allocated to work with and treat people with mental illness.

too many states are letting the prison system treat them , and pretend that some they can be cured. same goes for schools etc. some people out in society need real help with mental illness. and we as scoiety need to address it.

If it were not a gun , would you feel better if somebody took a few glass jars of gasoline into a school and started hurling molotov cocktails at kids, and in clssrooms , burning people down with that?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Change the American with disability act that is the reason the psychiatric records cannot be released it is scouts honor but then everyone's medical records will be open knowledge companies could use that in the hiring of employees. That is why it is so difficult when you fix one problem you create another

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I don't know about you , but most of the people I ever met who were not afraid to doe , were ummmm mental patients, just saying.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Open,

That is nonsense. Most of these guys don't plan. How do you explain the guy that walked into a police station last week and started blasting away?

Here is my bottom line...

It is too easy for people who should not have firearms to get them.

So what are we going to do about it?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
TBR- that was my point it seem more dramatic to claim that something more sinister was used. I tire of people who try to enhance the tragedy or make things worse than they really are.

To see such nonsense about how easy is no better than fienstien tying to ourlaw everything , including rocket launchers, and grenade launchers... as well as weapons that have been outlawwed since 1989 and 1968 .

the bottom line the people who do such things need to be banned from life

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 261   End
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012