Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012 : Swingers Discussion 214171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsChicago: 500 Murders in 2012
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone been following this story?

Any ideas why this place is so dangerous?

Why hasn't the media been reporting on this?

Is Chicago just another inner city, where murder is so common that we've become desensitized based on race and economic status?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Yes. Mrs. Lanza, the conservative doomsday prepper, that liberal lion, caused her son to kill her and 26 other people because of her liberal indoctrination... "

lol. Mrs. Lanza was irresponsible and she is product of society. Her son was the product of the Education/Mental Health fields.

Liberals created the culture and the system that failed.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
I say bring back dueling. If you strike a man, it ought to be a challenge to a duel with bladed weapons. I would even support using the unemployed to erect a arena in every major city for the duels.

Fights to the death or surrender. Any kind of attack is legit, so long as it is with bladed weapons. No body armor, no shields.

If you are physically disabled and not the challenging party (struck first), you may pick a willing person to fight in your place.

In the event if the losing parties death, the winning party will however take on the losing parties family as clients or persons which the winning party must provide for.

Now we have ended bar fights. (or reduced them) we have reduced or eliminated random assaults on the streets.

If we wanted to make the erection of the arenas deficit neutral... Broadcast the fights on paid TV.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
Ok, keep those John Wayne, Ricochete Rabbit mentality...

Ppl don't realize that pulling that gun out can lead to a brandishing a weapon, or intimidating charge. Shoot an unarmed person cuz the looked suspicious or exchanged words can lead to attempted murder, manslaughter, assault charge, etc.

Some ppl think that if a person threatens you or comes near, or even strikes you, it's a barrel shoot. Your life has to be endangered, not your property, or your pride.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"Mrs. Lanza wasn't a responsible parent. It's a societal problem....one brought to you soley by the Liberals. "

Yes. Mrs. Lanza, the conservative doomsday prepper, that liberal lion, caused her son to kill her and 26 other people because of her liberal indoctrination...

Learn how to spell...

Jesus, what a fucking idiot...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
8inch More guns is not the answer. Drugs, gangs, and organized crime is here to stay.

If that is true they the reason to carry is also here to stay. If the bad guys with their guns are not going away the choice is to either give into them or be ready to defend yourself. there are no other choices to pick from.

And the constitution clearly states that is my "right" to keep and bear arms. This has been backed up with decisions from SCOTUS several times in the last decade. I'm good at avoiding trouble and bad situations and hope I never have to put another person in the sight picture, but I will if need be to save me or mine. I would much rather be judged by 12 than carried by six. If things go bad. Shoot first shoot most shoot best stay alive. I don't drink or do drugs and I avoid places and situations that I know are bad and I treat everyone with respect but I will not live in fear. I spend a lot of my time well over an hour from the nearest cop and even the cell service is sporadic out there. I take care of me and mine there is no one else there to do it. Did you know that you can legally make your own firearms in this country? As long as they are not machine guns, fully automatic, there is no law against it. It is done more than you know. I used my GI bill on gunsmithing school and machinest trade school. We have a full machine shop to make parts and maintain our equipment. I could fill you in on a few more things but not in here with the political mood today.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
east chicago,west LA pepole are all wet and are safer then most.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Most murderous US cities -- murders per 100,000 people in 2011 minimum 250,000 population

57.6 - New Orleans, LA 48.2 - Detroit, MI 35.3 - St. Louis, MO 33.8 - Newark, NJ 31.3 - Baltimore, MD 26.3 - Oakland, CA 23.4 - Kansas City, MO 21.2 - Philadelphia, PA 20.7 - Atlanta, GA 20.5 - Cincinnati, OH 19.7 - Stockton, CA 18.6 - Cleveland, OH 17.9 - Memphis, TN 17.5 - District of Columbia 16.8 - Miami, FL

15.9 - Chicago, IL

14.3 - Pittsburgh, PA 14.2 - Milwaukee, WI 13.7 - Buffalo, NY 12.4 - Tulsa, OK 11.9 - Mobile, AL 11.5 - Indianapolis, IN 11.0 - Columbus, OH 10.9 - Dallas, TX 10.4 - Omaha, NE 10.4 - Toledo, OH 10.1 - Boston, MA

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
? ooooboy.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
And you don't hear about the Klan in Beverley Hills, Brroklyn, or on Mircle Mile holding parades either. What's your point? Gangs, drug, guns... Comes with those inner cities.

You don't see neatly manicured golf courses, clean streets, or mansions or million dollar condos either. One again, you are comparing two extreme opposites and proved nothing.

By the way, Memphis has its own gun and drug problems, like all big cities.

And you can't say never.... You don't live in east Chicago, nor L.A., and can't say there is ZERO gun violence in those areas. Where there are guns, ppl shoot guns.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
something is wrong here because you never hear about gun volionce in east chicago or west LA.maybe they are just more peaceful?.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 261   End
TOPIC: Chicago: 500 Murders in 2012