Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Cheney: 'No Regrets' About Waterboarding
TOPIC: Cheney:_'No_Regrets'_About_Waterboarding
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
WASHINGTON - Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.

Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

The new book will be published next week by Simon & Shuster. Cheney was a lightning-rod for criticism during Bush's presidency, accused by opponents of often advocating a belligerent U.S. stance in world affairs.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Jesse Ventura has no regrets about his offer to demonstrate to Shaun insHannity how waterboarding would be administered in an undisclosed location to someone suspected of being a terrorist.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
i have not regrets about waterboarding terrorists either.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
WASHINGTON - Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.

Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

The new book will be published next week by Simon & Shuster. Cheney was a lightning-rod for criticism during Bush's presidency, accused by opponents of often advocating a belligerent U.S. stance in world affairs.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8431 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Cheney No Regrets About Waterboarding
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.