Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Character Assassination
TOPIC: Character Assassination
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just watched the Bill O'Reilly vs. General Wesley Clark "debate" on votevets, George Soros and other issues wherein in response to a comment from Clark that O'Reilly was engaging in char. assassination O'Reilly responds, "you bet it is".

O'Reilly: I'm going to have my guys FEDEX you a package that'll show you who this guy [George Soros] really is.

Clark: That's character assassination.

O'Reilly: You bet it is!

for the O'Reilly fans out there, how do you watch that guy? i really try to watch and enjoy several political shows but far too often his show ends in a screaming match also and more importantly, doesn't this guy always speak out AGAINST character assassination?

hypocrite or worse?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
diamond dave made me want to grow up and be a drunken rock star. a drunken swinger ain't so bad i guess, haha

got a drink in my hand, got my toes in the sand and all i need is...

a BEAUTIFUL girl!! (or two or three!!)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The only class I ever failed in grade school had a Hot ass teacher who used to sit on our desks wearing her short ass skirts.........guys would get detention for dropping pencils..........LOL

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Do you still get royalty checks for *silver spoons* reruns Dzzy?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
dont think so perfect. pre-video days! u can watch a live rendition of the song on U tube though :-)

i have attached my 80s photo in honor of good ole VH

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I believe after I called you my favorite right wing wacko, I also told you that you were WAY too easy, and I love it!

Just make sure you bring the armor, I'll bring the fantasy. Oh, and you'd better bring a couple of your kid's schoolbooks, preferably math. I can see how Perm and I could combine these two, weg. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
well far be it for me to deny a fantasy...

I always invisioned him as a math teacher for some odd reason....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Aw Perm, my longtime fantasy is undressing a knight and removing his body armour. Dan isn't saintly, but I think he could probably imitate a knight for as long as it took me to undress him, lol. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
no..no..no.. absolutely no body armour.

show that sexy skin off !!!!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Damn, and here I am jumping through hoops to be able to make it to PA in June. Blast your asshole hide anyway! lol Well, we might see you at the Swing Roast, and we know we'll see you at the "second" coming. rofl And honey, my idea of putting the shirt on you involves taking your other clothes off, get it? ;-)

What you may need is a set of body armour, rather than an invite, but we'll see. lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think you have the invite already 8-)

We don't think we are making June either. Kids just finishing school and all... But August most definately..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Character Assassination