Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Casualties of the great SLS Civil War
TOPIC: Casualties_of_the_great_SLS_Civil_War
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 18  Next »
71 to 80 of 173
User Details are only visible to members.
see what we put up with on a daily basis and unfortunately some of it wears off.

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Poor Erica she will hopfully wake up some day. Now she joins JNM and TBR as another jester in the king of bigotry's court. LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Lucky, He came out with the high school routine after I found out the book he claimed to write had a 87 year old author.........LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
your a liar sapp flat out. Your insulting, and you physically make me want to puke. I have tried and tried and yet you attack well from now on you sir are a liar. Now all of a sudden it was tongue and cheek.? Please.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
" Frankly, it's often so easy to see where people are coming from." ========================================= You can't get much more arrogant and elitist than this!!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Sweetbutt:

I will judge every person voting for someone other than Obama as an individual. I judge every person from the South as an individual. I have much respect--indeed love--for many Southern writers and artists.

I also judge you and some others who live in ex-Confederate states from your posts. You can guess what I think.

Frankly, it's often so easy to see where people are coming from. All you have to do is ask them what they think about Obama, the origins of the Civil War, and the GOP Southern strategy tactics. If I just have one question, or for the clincher, I can ask them how they feel about the Confederate flag.

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Lucky,

I once did a post--tongue-in-cheek--that I was a ghetto high school teacher instructing students in revolutionary ideology.

It should make no difference what my profession is: We reveal what we know--and don't know--through our posts.

I don't question what you tell us about what you do or what your son does. I've got too much else too question and suspect from what you post about issues and topics related to politics.

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
It was about 3 months ago and would be diffacult to find but there are plenty of witnesses. So I am sure they will chime in. Erica he is using you you are so easy. and no I have no worries this is not a competition. I could careless what he looks like.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Identify theft is quite common these days. And why did he admit to all of us in a post that he was not a college professor?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
College Professor....Admitted LIE

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 18  Next »
71 to 80 of 173
TOPIC: Casualties of the great SLS Civil War
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.