Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Casualties of the great SLS Civil War
TOPIC: Casualties_of_the_great_SLS_Civil_War
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18 
171 to 173 of 173
User Details are only visible to members.
^5 Lucky!

Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic, and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J.O’Roarke

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
boy did i really miss something. good grief.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Things have really changed on the political Forums. Since the great race war some have gone, and some are hiding in the shadows. Some are still here promoting what they believe is the truth. How divisive is the subject of race? If you look back at certain forum subjects the subject is very divisive. It got personal and through out the great conflict there were casualties. It did revolve around Sen. Barack Obama's run for the white house. Some were trying to make some sort of justice for the black community. Others were conveying justice has some how already been served. Sen. Obama and his pastor have proven that the wounds of Slavery and segregation have not healed. Those that started the conflict are gone and those that pursued the conflict are gone, In my heart I know that I was harsh and delivered what I believe the good fight. Racism is undeniably an evil trait and can never be excused, and seeing it first hand makes it hard to deny and enhances the pain. No one here I believe is racist, however bigotry is prevalent here on SLS, on both sides of the preverbal isle. Those of us who grew up in the sixties saw it, the riots after the King assassination, D-day rally in Washington DC, The Black Panthers, The lynching of civil rights activists in Mississippi, ect. And don't want to be a part of revisiting those days of darkness in US history. Some want to continue a fight that should have ended a long time ago. If I in any way offended any one for my opinion I do apologize, But to those who cast me as a racist I and flamed me into rage and anger I forgive you. I know most of you want to put this to rest as I do, but I want to express that this war was fought out of a certain pride for America. And to those who were I salute you.

Lucky President of the Southern Pride School Alumni

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18 
171 to 173 of 173
TOPIC: Casualties of the great SLS Civil War
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.