Can someone with more knowledge than I have explain : Swingers Discussion 2141671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCan someone with more knowledge than I have explain
TOPIC: Can someone with more knowledge than I have explain
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
you people noting of farming,please keep your mouth shut.it makes you sound like you are dumber then a box of rocks.it has noting to do with the supply of milk.it is for congressmen to get reelected and other people to pay for your milk.farm bill is pure pork for congressmen.it don't help farmers or the dairy companys.8 billion $ is a drop in the bucket in farming.farming is a trillion dollar business,and would be bigger if the congress would keep their hands out of it.I was raised on a dairy farm,I farmed a few years..farming and trucking are the two largest indurstial in the usa,and the goverment wants to control it..control credit,food, and shipping ,you control everything.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I am not in the dairy industry but am close enough to it to fully know and understand that the industry will instantly fail if this is not passed. It will also cause a cascade of other failures. It easiest to see. but not the only one. will be the beef industry. The dairy farmers will have to dump their milk cows on the beef market to keep from running up feed bills that the milk won't pay for. The price of beef on the hoof will sink like a led ingot. Now the beef producers have a product that eats and that they can't afford to feed. It now becomes more reasonable to shoot the steers rather than feed them. Take the loss and be done or let them eat all of your net worth and investments. And that is just where is starts. What will the price of mill be? What will happen to the price of poultry and pork when the price of beef drops by more than half? it isn't a pretty picture.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
In short, if the farm bill doesn't pass. Supply will be short and the price skyrockets... No one will be able to buy it and it will tumble.

In this instability, most every other item of food will skyrocket and then tumble as people shift to other foods.

This will just about kill the junk food and cerieal industry, many restaurants, fast food, ect.

Really this bubble left over from the great depression will be as big or bigger than the housing market.

More over many farmers will be out of business, lose their homes and property. Big businesses will buy up the land after the dust settles and once more small business will be hurt.

Had the government not interefeared so long ago, the farmers would have been down and out... Which also means that the meat markets and others would be out... Oh and a great many people would have starved... Possibly to death.

We were too close to revolution due to the great depression to allow anymore people starve. Sadly with all of these bubbles breaking now... I fear revolution of somekind is impossible to stop. Thankfully a return to 1800th century economics and pure capitalism will not be any path forward.

This and any civil war fought will likely bring the US to its knees as most every nation on earth was at the end of the second world war. Maybe we will finally embrace a real mixed economy?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
And the price would get so low that dairy farmers would go out of business and there would be no milk...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
It has to do with FDR and saving capitalism in the 1930's...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Can someone with more knowledge than I have explain