Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics California considers invading privacy by requiring radio controlled thermostats in homes
TOPIC: California considers invading privacy by requiring radio controlled thermostats in homes
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I use all my plastic bags to clean out the litter box solids daily.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
the only use for a plastic bag at our home is 2 times daily when changing Mom's diapers, we have a place to put the diaper, so guess we are recyling right here, but they still end up in the landfill. Just make them breakdown better I guess. YES on the paper bags! Get them at the base and they have many uses!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, plastic bags are recyclable, the dummies just won't take them back to the supermarket to the recycle bin.

That said I don't like them mostly cause I'm an old timer. And paper bags had so many uses at home. Instead of burlap they could be doubled and used for root balls for starting trees, They break down faster than burlap when planted. I used to use them to make shot cups for black powder shot shells. Cut them to size, use a wooden dowel rod the proper size push them in shell over powder and fiber wad. The plastic ones melt in the barrel with black powder and is hard to scrub out. With the paper bag made cups, the fouling comes out with hot water and soap. Also used them as construction paper for shipping.

Plastic bags just don't have as many home uses, too small to be a useful garbage bag. They do work in rain storm to keep your feet dry if wearing street shoes instead of good boots.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I really don't know why "plastic" bags cannot be made from the waste of something and made bio degradeable.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
California is also trying to ban all plastic bags at the grocery stores.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
lol, pats Torta on the head and tells her NO you are not ugly.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
as long as you stay cute it will be ok, go ugly, it won't work...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hey Fl is just as bad with the no drilling and not allowing refineries and nuke power plants to be built..let them wake up and see both states are hurting the entire country due to their selfishness and shortsightedness

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"What in FL do we in CA need (or even want)"

SLS? :)

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
LOL...very naive, but cute

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: California considers invading privacy by requiring radio controlled thermostats in homes