Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics CNN Heroes
TOPIC: CNN Heroes
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We seem to be missing some posts here.......

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
yay!!!!! The doctors gave Zango back his internet privledges. After that unfortunate petting zoo incident I didn't think they would let him back on. Zango you know that's not how you milk a goat.......fruitcake....

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Claire, they are trash...forgetaboutit

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
zingturd is a queer and wants your dick not your ladies...we call him the gay blade...tiny penis syndrome like jnm...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Wow bad drugs huhh Zing...or are you another frustrated lacko nookie teenie weeinie liberal, who has to try to pick on a girl to boost a frustrated bruised ego.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
so zing describe to an old redneck what snake meat tastes like...........LMAO

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
lol

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
actually snakes slither....lizards walk...and as any southern redneck can tell ya gators can run very fast...but that's no problem ya only have to run faster than a lazy liberal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Really??? You think Sean is ugly?....Damn I think he's so fuckin hot!!!!....I've even seen him in person......love that salt and pepper look... he makes me wet.

Now...alan....he looks like a toad....lol :)

xoxoxo marianne

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
If your really that worried about greenhouse gas.. Ride a bicycle, walk at the golf course instead of using the cart...turn your thermostat down.. instead of giving your spoiled kid gas money to get him out of the house spend sometime with them. Just quit your whining, and do something. Hell ride a motorcycle to work, it's fun. Seems all these liberals crying the blues,,,,but not willing to actually do something constructive. Global warming is a farce to drive up oil prices so certain people can get even richer trading the oil futures, for oil here in America...Yea that's right we have lots of oil here..sitting in the ground unused traded,,back and forth. And they make money from the rising cost of oil by hording it. This has been going on for at least 40 years. Drill a well cap it and then trade it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: CNN Heroes