CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
er,

how is interstate 95 a profitable undertaking? or any interstate? how does it turn a profite? I drive it everyday i don't pay for it. When i drive the turnpike i pay but a GOVT still floated a bond to build it and the money collect goes to debt service and retiring the bonds.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"So in this utopian society that you want who does the unprofitable things we americans like so much. IE builds roads, sewer systems, water ways, regulates interstate commerece ect?

All those things private industry won't invest in because they are not profitable enterprises."

Bullshit. Who does it now? Who builds the roads now?? Certainly not the government. All they do is take money from you and pay a contractor to build them. All of those things you list are highly profitable enterprises. Government is nothing more than a middleman that jacks up the price to making them happen.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
one thing I don't understand about anarchists and maybe er can explain (not critizing er i'm asking'

anarchist by nature don't want any govt right? MOB rule so to speak.

So in this utopian society that you want who does the unprofitable things we americans like so much. IE builds roads, sewer systems, water ways, regulates interstate commerece ect?

All those things private industry won't invest in because they are not profitable enterprises. so who builds the roads we drive on? who regulates the food we eat and import?

Now i'm not a big fan of bloated govt but there are needs that need to be served. so explain to me who would do it? YOU?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Aburdity? What's absurd is that you think I'm giving advice about what to do with government! In reality I'm just pointing out the absurdity of government in general, and the absurdity in people like you propping it up. You get buttfucked by your government seven ways til Sunday, all the while with a shit eatin' ear-to-ear "thank you sir, may I have another!" grin !!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"I'm not a goddam liberal for Christ's sake, and you know it! I'm an anarchist!"!~E_R

Then why should any sane person listen to advice from you regarding anything to do with government? especially foreign policy? You do see the absurdity in that don't you? Either you care about your country or you don't. And if you don't then what value would any advice coming from you be worth? Just saying..........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
The neocons are not the problem. The liberals are not the problem. Their masters are not the problem.

The *system* is the problem. *SYSTEMS* are the problem.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I'm not a goddam liberal for Christ's sake, and you know it! I'm an anarchist!! If the liberals get in power NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE! It's going to suck then, just like it sucks now. Because the democrats are just another faction of the same group:

The Corporate Party

that controls this country. They and the Republicans play off each other for amusement and simple distraction, feigning that they despise one another so the rest of us will actually soak up all the bullshit they feed us about "freedom" and "the system works" and all that other crap that they spew.

What a joke!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well E_R you may have a chance to put that theory into action come 2008. I wonder what you guys will use as an excuse if their is a terrorist attack on U.S soil on your people's watch? I'm sure you will find a way to lay the blame on Bush and the weak liberal foreign policy that your type will claim promotes "world peace". Of course I never believed that Liberals could care less about protecting this country, they have always wanted us to become apart of Europe anyway, right E?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Personally I find John Lennon type peaceniks to be more than a little bit crazy and possibly dangerous if they are in control of anyone's personal security not to mention National Security...."

No more dangerous than the idiots in control now that got Ms. Sheehans son killed by declaring war on a sovereign nation under false pretenses.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
How about world leaders fighting to the death? Ya know Saddam did offer to duel Bush.......We need leaders who can kick ass and put them in the octagon.......Now that's "DIPLOMACY"!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING