CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fine, i'll just flush my toilet and let it ferment in my back yard. neighbros would love that.

I fail to see how the "collective" good of the anarchist is going to build my roads and sewer systems so i can get to my job to sell securities to people. What we have isn't perfect but it works i'll stick with it.... you er are a moron.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"And how are you going to get quality road and sewer systems out of you garden club' or whatever? You going to set this us for 300 million people? You're nuts"

The same way it's done now, with the middleman of government cut out of the equation entirely.

And if you don't want a sewer system servicing your house then you shouldn't have to pay someone to put one in!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Why should some guy in Florida be able to hire (elect) officials that will have any say whatsoever about how the roads are built in South Carolina?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Er,

And how are you going to get quality road and sewer systems out of you garden club' or whatever? You going to set this us for 300 million people? You're nuts

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Um, I think I was pretty clear that it's not a homeowners association since those are illegal. It is a group of citizens with no authority or hierarchy whatsoever, coming together for the collective good of the community to get things done. They have no more vested interest in seeing these chores get accomplished than anyone else in the neighborhood. They have no legitimate standing in the eyes of anyone. Some people contribute to the fund and some don't. But the work always seems to get done. It's almost communist *gasp* I guess you might say ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
and how are you going to maintain these roads... have the homeowners association collect taxes? or maintain tolls for use? WHo's going to oversea to make sure you're not price gouged? the homeowners association?

you want a system of govt to replace govt.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
so you're going to have a "homeowners" association build roads that are free to the public to use. I have a homeowners association works alot like.... GOVERNMENT>

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"so my question stands, if the govt didn't collect the taxes to build to the roads who's going ot build them and there's no daily profit in the roads. YOu goign to have every road in america a toll road? Who's going to pay the toll collectors?"

The same people that build them now! Why do people need the middleman of government to organize laying a slab of asphault?

In my neighborhood we have a "garden society" (since homeowners associations are illegal where I live) that collects a fund from the neighborhood ever year to pay a landscaper to keep the common areas of the subdivision up. No government involvement whatsoever! Why is that not possible to be accomplished in other facets of human existence?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
so my question stands, if the govt didn't collect the taxes to build to the roads who's going ot build them and there's no daily profit in the roads. YOu goign to have every road in america a toll road? Who's going to pay the toll collectors?

There is a need for government like it or not.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
How is building a road a profitable undertaking for a contractor? Well, it goes like this:

Government collects taxes from citizen. Government hires contractor to build said road, and pays said contractor way too much money to get the work done. Contractor rips up existing road and takes local community by the short-hairs by making their daily commutes miserably long. Government pays contrator stiff and healthy bonus to complete work early to get complaining citizens off government's back. Contractor makes shitloads of cash.

BTW, I've driven I-95 from South Carolina through Florida all the way down to Miami many times, and the part that is in most disarray with potholes and rubble starts from Jacksonville Florida all the way south!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING