CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lustyflammer SEZ:a "Sticks and stones may break my bones"- but when the next big terrorist attack happens, and IT WILL- the markets fall, there's a run on the banks and the grocery stores and no gasoline; me and my martial arts trained, gun- owning, composting/ gardening/ canning, bike riding Queers will be just fine. They'll never invade, like in traditional conflicts; Americans will succumb to ignorance and fear, and turn on each other- just as your comments indicate. "We are our own worst enemy". Personally I'm looking forward to it. Talk about a "holy war".

LOL How do you go to work if you work, Do you ride a bike to go to these places? I mean right now today? As long as we continue to fight them on their turf there will be no attack on the US directly. And when it all comes down on your head as well, you will be the first one to blame someone else and scream WHAT ABOUT ME wah wah wah...Pitiful

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Angel- Seriously, you should look into the composting toilets, with an activated charcoal filter (nixes the odors) run on a small solar panel they require less maintenance than a septic tank, and they don't get backed- up. As for the horse, I couldn't agree more- they're good for fertilizer too! lol

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones"- but when the next big terrorist attack happens, and IT WILL- the markets fall, there's a run on the banks and the grocery stores and no gasoline; me and my martial arts trained, gun- owning, composting/ gardening/ canning, bike riding Queers will be just fine. They'll never invade, like in traditional conflicts; Americans will succumb to ignorance and fear, and turn on each other- just as your comments indicate. "We are our own worst enemy". Personally I'm looking forward to it. Talk about a "holy war".

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
LOL @ Akron...why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
In answer to the age- old questions Anarchists get; "Who will maintain the sewers? Who will regulate the food supply? Who will build the roads?" Get a composting toilet, us it to feed your garden, and ride a bike- you lazy fucks. Compared to the rest of our species; the way we live is NOT normal, nor healthy, nor sustainable for much longer.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
lucky,

that's why i have an accountant.... keeps me from having to pay to much.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
ER sez But since I'm a moron I'd like to know why you think it's so brilliant for people to be bilked out of 30 to 50 percent of their annual income every year in the form of taxes of some kind just so your government can build a few roads? I mean, for Christ sake how hard is it to build a road?

Well a least you admit you are a moron...jk LOL First step to a cure... And obviously you never worked a day in your life because building a High- way is not an easy task. 30 to50% LOL not me, least ways not til hitlery hits the white house...so maybe i am safe til 2008.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
So E_R proposes a loose system of "communities" coming together and building roads at the same time providing "basic" services. Kinda sounds like a government, but we won't call it that, let call it a ...........Hovernment.......yeah...Hovernment. Your for Hovernment are you not E_R? Really thought this whole "Anarchy" thing out haven't ya E_R? Perhaps you can give us some examples of where "Anarchy" is working today? How about Northern Pakistan? Boy those Warlords have it all figured out haven't they?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
who's goign to maintain them? YOU? and your antichrist buddies?

COmmunities do build roads, want to know how it works?

communitty floats a bond issue to pay for the road, road gets built. bond is repaid by taxes levied by the community. WHen said road needs repaired community floats a bond to fix it, collects taxes services bonds... see pattern?

How is this going to work without governemnt to float the bonds and service the debt? Someone has to pay for it.... but you want it to be volentary.

WOrks kind of the same way with toll roads only difference is the toll roads aren't serviced by tax dollars they're serviced by tolls.

Didn't they teach you this is school?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"I fail to see how the "collective" good of the anarchist is going to build my roads and sewer systems so i can get to my job to sell securities to people. What we have isn't perfect but it works i'll stick with it.... you er are a moron."

Well, it's a pretty simple concept to grasp. But since I'm a moron, I'm not sure why I'm not the one having trouble understanding it. Local communities come together to build roads all the time right now, no different than the interstates you mention. It happens every day, in every city, county, and district in this country. And the Federal government doesn't even get involved.

But since I'm a moron I'd like to know why you think it's so brilliant for people to be bilked out of 30 to 50 percent of their annual income every year in the form of taxes of some kind just so your government can build a few roads? I mean, for Christ sake how hard is it to build a road? Besides, I-95 is already built. I assume it would just disappear and the sewers will all just back up into the streets if government were done away with?? Oh, wait, the sewers couldn't back up into the streets, becasue the streets would all just disappear woudn't they??

And I'm the moron ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING