CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What's wrong? Which ones? And what are the "right" facts? (pun intended)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Blog Blog Blog all of wich is wrong. Not a true statement in the entire statement. Seem to be direct from a flammers specialty. Such pessimism for an american cant be a majority. Or Can it?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Joe, That's just what I'm saying. I'm not just being contrarian here- respectfully; your ancestors did what they did THEN, for reasons that I'm sure were perfectly valid THEN. I'm talking about now, and when! The belief that 100 years from now will be similar to now is myopic at best. For the first time in HUMAN HISTORY our technology is increasing, and industrial production (and pollution) with it, at an exponential rate! Exponential growth against any other factor, i.e. scarcity, distribution, inflation, supply ANYTHING; always goes into the vertical! Notice they never talk of reducing inflation, only of slowing it down? Adam Smith, the guy often cited by conservatives as inventing "laissez faire" economics himself wrote that the market can't solve everything, and he advocated transportation and energy be provided for free. Too much information for soundbite.tv I know. People should read shit before they talk shit! Again, look at the facts I listed. Or country is growing, no argument here, but it's hardly prospering. Floundering, maybe. Nationalism is just a way of emotionalizing conflicts into factioning, so no real progress gets made and those on top (and I mean THE TOP; what they used to call "old money". Paris Hilton couldn't carry their lunch money! Did you know that the family that started the East India Trading Company is still a powerhouse of world shipping- they make tens of BILLIONS!) laugh all the way to the bank in Barbados. Look up the Trilateral Commission, or the Redwood Forest Group. **** If you all take one fact from reading my posts, just one thing to not make this a bunch of prick- waving/ titty- flapping waste of time. Let this be it. Look into this, for all our own good: **** FACT: Our leaders are using OUR (they DO belong to us; one of the only things anarchists and capitalists agree on, lol) capital markets to export jobs to Mexico and China while simultaneously using the record profits to develop markets in places like China and India; home to more than 2.5 BILLION consumers! almost 10 TIMES the market available between these shores. Economically, It's not possible to compete with that. It's just math. The "free market" leaves us outnumbered; plain and simple. Forget about a hundred, none of this mattered 80 years ago! Meanwhile, "back on the ranch" the cost of gas keeps going up, the cost of health care keeps going up, inflation keeps going up, interest rates have people undercutting their neighbors buying and selling the overvalued homes "the market" created. People are using more drugs and alcohol (%6 to @ %10 since 1992) and while overall crime is down, we've lost many Human rights in the name of security; and violent crime is up- AND it's more severe, (things like basic robberies turning into rapes, murders, torture; serial killers; gang- related violence etc)- even though we have more people behind bars, ALREADY, than any other country in the world "Nothing personal, IT'S JUST BUSINESS!" Go ahead, look it all up. It's not on any one network or website, you'll have to study a bunch of different sources on your own. Scientists and economists- not just some politician with an axe to grind. Go on, everyone- I double dog dare you! Peoples' red, white, and blue- tinted glasses are keeping them from seeing the cliff we're about to go over.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Her son Died for her and she has the RIGHT to demonstrate against the war so he died for her, she is wrong.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Joe: funny thing .. we are closer than you think, and thats all i got to say about that..

'Angel

Angel I'm not quite sure if I feel appreciation or fear based on that statement........but I am checking the windows just in case........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Hey Lucky, if anybody ever called your "Bi" wife a dyke, would they be right? Your homophobia would be entertainingly ironic, if it weren't so trite.

UM I guess you caught the flammer thing in the wrong way and took it personal...Flammer as in instigator there dip stick not in the gay fashion. And if they called her a Dyke Id put my finger in her to stop the leaks. Your Gay OK not BI I assume from you reaction, Put on some Armour....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
..............boy lusty sure said a mouthful..........wow....I'm not sure exactly what to say, except maybe that my ancestors who risked death so that they could teach their children to read, who accepted death as the price they had to pay in order to obtain "equal rights". My ancestors who fought in damn near every war this country had been involved in. Those of my bloodline and others who dreamed of one day living as proud Americans, would strongly disagree with you. And I would have to side with them. I have a feeling that people will be making the exact same speech that you had just made for the next 100 years, while this country continues to mysteriously grow and prosper. I could be wrong, but somehow I don't think your arguements are anything new. America is strong because it's people are strong. That's not going to change in my lifetime or my children's, hypothetically speaking, lifetimes. And btw I found these really nice boxers at walmart......just thought I'd share..........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
And as far as "it coming down on my head", as long as we "fight them on their turf" it never will, right? The contradictions people are willing to maintain never cease to amaze me. You can all tell yourself whatever you want to sleep at night and pay at Sprawl- Mart by day, the facts are facts: there are less real jobs every decade, we borrow from other countries at ludicrous amounts to finance unsustainable economies that pollute anyway. All the while our leaders and CEOs (is there any difference anymore?) squirrel away record profits in offshore banks, when their not defrauding tens of thousands of citizens (Enron, WorldCom, Arther Anderson, etc.) Not to mention what they do in less regulated poor countries. It just simply can't last. It's the "nothing" that Casey Sheehan died to preserve. I may be wrong, but I'm prepared. It doesn't matter how much you love your country, how hard you wave your flags: the world just doesn't belong to countries anymore. People who think it does are participating in their own deception.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Hey Lucky, if anybody ever called your "Bi" wife a dyke, would they be right? Your homophobia would be entertainingly ironic, if it weren't so trite.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
It's true. I drive a motorcycle. 50+ mpg I take trains to work, or ride my bike/ moto. And i do work, union, amongst other things- though I'm sure your going to mock that to. I don't own a car. And while I only average 20- 30 miles/ week by pedal power, I have committed gearhead friends who easily log 4- 5 times that. I'm opinionated, and a snob, but I never claimed to be perfect; personally. And certainly not part of "the greatest" anything "on earth".

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING