CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Housing and finance have nothing to do with the government?"

Where do you think the prime rate comes from? And you can't be legal lender without a charter, approved by... anyone, anyone? You -Yes you in the back... what? ... That's right; THE GOVERNMENT! Tell him what he's won...

Nothing.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
And none of it was looked up. Didnt need to they are hollow at best. Why are Americans so negative about the future of this great nation, I just dont get why people look at the glass as half empty and not half full. I have started a new business on my own and have enjoyed it very much. My profits are good and take on new customers all the time, who wonder where I have been. We work hard, and do a great job. We are positive and out going and aim to please our customers. I love my freedom and am greatful to all those who sacrifice to keep me free, Including Geore W Bush.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
All right: first off- "The ratio of debt to GDP had been generally dropping since the end of World War II. When Mr. Reagan entered office the percent of US debt relative to GDP was down to 33.3%. He argued vociferously to reduce the level of all that liberal spending. However the only real effort he pursued was to get taxes cut while increasing spending. You can see in Figure 2 above that cutting taxes and increasing spending predictably made the debt increase - in real dollars and as a percent of GDP. During his eight years in office the percentage of debt to GDP grew to 51.9%. This amounts to a 64% increase in debt relative to GDP while Reagan was in the White House -- a rather significant increase by anyone’s measure." I'll gladly give anyone the link who would read it. GDP is only ONE factor in coming up with assessing equity. If you get a %5 raise but increase your borrowing %15, you lose. Second- The opposite of inflation isn't recession, it's contraction. Something the dollar is long overdue for, but it would involve sacrifice in our so- called "standard of living". Third- Most of the pollutian that is the real problem is not just the air pollution they had back then, but the explosion in inorganic chemicals that don't break down, EVER! Research pointing toward linking them to everything from Cancer (fairly rare <1900), to Autism (almost unheard of until 1930's), to food allergies. Not to mention the chromosomal damage they cause to biodiversity; which is more than just having a lot of pretty living things to look at. Without biodiversity to keep the gene- pool fresh inbred weirdness starts to happen. And finally, Fourth, %85 of that $.60 goes to maintain the interstate system, you know, Eisenhower's mass evacuation plan in the event of Nuclear war (Ask the Gulf Coast how well that works). Their even doing their best to fuck ethanol up (thanks to the corn lobby) Go BioDiesel! I've got friends that have toured the country on the leftover oil from Chinese restaurants they paid pennies on the dollar for. Only emission is water vapor.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Meanwhile, "back on the ranch" the cost of gas keeps going up, the cost of health care keeps going up, inflation keeps going up, interest rates have people undercutting their neighbors buying and selling the overvalued homes "the market" created. People are using more drugs and alcohol (%6 to @ %10 since 1992) and while overall crime is down, we've lost many Human rights in the name of security; and violent crime is up- AND it's more severe, (things like basic robberies turning into rapes, murders, torture; serial killers; gang- related violence etc)- even though we have more people behind bars, ALREADY, than any other country in the world "Nothing personal, IT'S JUST BUSINESS!"

Covered gas prices a while back. Health care regulate? But dont suffacates insurence co. They did it with Telecommunications why not Insurence companies. Give me a cafiteria plan that doesnt cover me for pregancy and I will jump for joy why should I pay for what I dont need. Housing and finance have nothing to do with government. It is personal mistakes on taking a loan you knew you could not afford. GW did nothing to cause that mistake." On the Dollar bill it says In God We Trust" not the bank not GW only in god and your self can be truted if you didnt get a fixed rate on your loan your an idiot and not my problem and certainly not the governments.

Drug abuse is a personal issue if you chose to use Illegal drug that is you problem, and if you do you support terrorism and you should be tried for treason.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
FACT: Our leaders are using OUR (they DO belong to us; one of the only things anarchists and capitalists agree on, lol) capital markets to export jobs to Mexico and China while simultaneously using the record profits to develop markets in places like China and India; home to more than 2.5 BILLION consumers! almost 10 TIMES the market available between these shores. Economically, It's not possible to compete with that. It's just math. The "free market" leaves us outnumbered; plain and simple

Companies went to other sources because Unions made impossible to negociate in good faith, and wages out lasted profits. Had unions and Dems been smart they would have slowed the bleeding but they couldnt resist the greed and tampering with their own livlyhood. Dont bite the hand that feed you. And Bill clinton saw to open trade with Mex. China and all the rest.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Nationalism is just a way of emotionalizing conflicts into factioning, so no real progress gets made and those on top (and I mean THE TOP; what they used to call "old money". Paris Hilton couldn't carry their lunch money! Did you know that the family that started the East India Trading Company is still a powerhouse of world shipping- they make tens of BILLIONS!) laugh all the way to the bank in Barbados. Look up the Trilateral Commission, or the Redwood Forest Group. WHAT? Jealous I guess? Tax the rich to feed the poor til there are no rich no more, is that it? Communism!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Again, look at the facts I listed. Or country is growing, no argument here, but it's hardly prospering. Floundering, maybe.

Lets see Unemployment what 4.6%? with 12+Million illegals working here as well...LOLStock Market growing, GDP pacing 2.5% Floundering Nah Gas pricing is a joke try $.60 per gallon tax from fed and states on average.There is the crime.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Exponential growth against any other factor, i.e. scarcity, distribution, inflation, supply ANYTHING; always goes into the vertical! Notice they never talk of reducing inflation, only of slowing it down? That why they call it inflation...Iflation to EXPAND...LOL again too easy.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
For the first time in HUMAN HISTORY our technology is increasing, and industrial production (and pollution) with it, at an exponential rate!

First Time in Human History? LOL I guess your education didnt go back to the turn of the last century. The industrial age...Too easy Oh and actually we are actually producing few pollutants today compared to then..Coal, Coal Oil.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
And who gives a damn if it's pessimism, or optimism, for that matter. OF COURSE IT'S UNPLEASANT!!! Most warnings usually are. What matters is whether or not it's true. And people accuse me of not caring about others... sheesh!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING