CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Noy one cent of your tax money goes to a Lobbyist. If it did we might see some real change. It's financial interests (including Unions, yes. They're not perfect, just better.) that pay lobbyists.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Supply and demand. If the government lowers the rate people will borrow, and businesses can't compete without following the trend. Who's to blame?

And it's the fucking NEO- cons like GW that are stuck in the fucking past! That article goes on to talk about how GDP EXPLODED under Clinton while the Debt actually leveled off. Anyone remember the surplus? I left that part out because you dichotomous thinkers would just assume I'm a Dem. When Reagan died I did fucking cartwheels! All Rove & Co. can do is ape his style- didn't work then, won't now.

They're all fucking pigs!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
All institutions are prone to corruption, it's true

Even UNIONS.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Hoffa was killed by the Mob he fucked over...Dont fuck with the mob. You know the even killed the Kennedy's.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Trickle down works for Unions, costing the ordinary citizen Billions.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
But I can change my union, because it's mine, and it's the only institution that links an organization and it's members directly with their means of producing worth.

For whom? The members or the Community? Every time you strike you cost the public not the company.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And finally, Fourth, %85 of that $.60 goes to maintain the interstate system, you know, Eisenhower's mass evacuation plan in the event of Nuclear war (Ask the Gulf Coast how well that works).

Now that? prove it I dont buy it. The only thing I see is a diversion from where the money is really going. into the pockets of the lobbyists in washington.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Labor, as free workers, has the right to organize. It was the owners who wouldn't negotiate with that. How many owners and managers have been killed by unions- versus the other way around? Pinkerton is still in business- now we have BlackWater. All institutions are prone to corruption, it's true. I lived in Detroit and seen it first hand. But I can change my union, because it's mine, and it's the only institution that links an organization and it's members directly with their means of producing worth. Save for maybe the Co- op, and I've been members of those too. Solidarity Forever!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Where do you think the prime rate comes from? And you can't be legal lender without a charter, approved by... anyone, anyone? You -Yes you in the back... what? ... That's right; THE GOVERNMENT! Tell him what he's won...

Nothing.

It is the individual that take out the loan he knows he cant aford not the government. If the prime rate goes to 4.3 again the same idiots will do it again no one twisted their arm to take a loan out they knew they could not afford.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"The ratio of debt to GDP had been generally dropping since the end of World War II. When Mr. Reagan entered office the percent of US debt relative to GDP was down to 33.3%. He argued vociferously to reduce the level of all that liberal spending. However the only real effort he pursued was to get taxes cut while increasing spending. You can see in Figure 2 above that cutting taxes and increasing spending predictably made the debt increase - in real dollars and as a percent of GDP. During his eight years in office the percentage of debt to GDP grew to 51.9%. This amounts to a 64% increase in debt relative to GDP while Reagan was in the White House -- a rather significant increase by anyone’s measure." I'll gladly give anyone the link who would read it. GDP is only ONE factor in coming up with assessing equity. If you get a %5 raise but increase your borrowing %15, you lose

Why is it when I kick a liberals ass they go back to the fawking past. It is 2007 and reagan is dead....LOL I knew this was coming LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING