CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unions created the problem them selves by pricing them selves out of a job. I have no regard for them and could care less. They feel no one else has the right to work but them. Unions are the biggest whore houses in America.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You can't just quote numbers, Lucky- you've got to INTERPRET their meaning. All this usually takes a little time to contextuallize your sources, maybe compare and contrast a bit. But as far as "shooting from the hip" You win your little battle. BFD

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
As far as unemployment, most of the jobs "created" by the market are more and more "service sector" jobs every year, jobs that are low skill, low wage, and usually offer little benifits at all; while people, union and non-, working in high wage, skilled trades are rarer and rarer. Big manufacturing Unions are complicit in this too. Not to mention, those who have medical, dental, pensions, etc. get that stuff negotiated away all the time.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Well, someones got to pay for all the wear and tear those SUV's and semis do. Not to mention the Dept. of Transportation bailing out the Airline Industry what, like 4 times (!) in the last 20 years. They cut train routes and buslines every year though!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Fine. You "won". Yippee! You're still incorrect.

LOL Bullshit you asked and I delivered...I proved you very wrong on all subjects.You didnt refute unemployment, Housing, Personal responsibility, or Unions how am I incorrect please specify.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You can tack on the state tax as well and according to the same report the national average is .60 per gallon nation wide.And the report went on to say that an increase to that tax is up for a vote in september 2007.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Fine. You "won". Yippee! You're still incorrect.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Nothing I've ever said implied humans were immune from bad judgement. Betting on technology stocks that had no value.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
The Energy Information Administration (a division of the US D.O.E.) estimates that State and Federal taxes average about %19 (in 2005) the price at the pump. This was down from %23 (in 2004)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Discussion is over and I win.You went into a rant. Your a baffoon. And Bill Clinton raped our military, and took a large chunk out of my social security to get that surplus. and the market took a nose dive at the end of his presidency, and the average unemployment was 6.2 percent during his reign of terror.Housing starts by 1999 was down 34% by 1998. Blow smoke up spmeone elses ass. Clinton is a womanizing SOB and a traitor to the working man.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING