CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you ned to rered yer history.. FDR was forced into that that you state by the union wars.. and they were actually KILLING wars... it wasnt pretty... yer reading revisionist history again.. not yer fault thats all they gave you..

'Angel Did just that the first law predicated by the department of labor was??? Child labor laws that protect children from having to work and GO TO SCHOOL!!! You still dont believe it look it up. Up with the People and down with UNIONS.

Unions were fine until about 1975 after that GREED set in....And coincidently the What about me generation started about then...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
First off pompous dickhead I could care less that you retired at 37 and why should I you lazy fuck. Second Bio diesel will and does contain fossil oil for your info. the bio diesel will be mixed you honestly believe it will be pure and natural? not on your life. Third your inability to have a discussion with out insulting is very telling. Your a lonely faggot with nothing better to do than to attack and play like you are all knowing, so to you I say fuck you and kiss my ass. Forth I was having very good discussion with you and you blew a fuse again very telling your drug induced mood swings are very telling as well.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Umm yer small potatoes in my day.. i wouldnt have even bothered with you..

Good leave my people alone...LOL Gotta go see yeah.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Gotta go Angel Diesel fuel on the Mississippi...GD barges LOL keeps me busy LOL Actually cant wait for Bio Deisel plant to open in September...Mississippi is gonna keep me fat for winter...hahahaha

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I pay dues everytime I buy a gallon of milk...BS I will say it again UNIONS are great as long as they dont effect non union citizens but everytime they strike they effect ordinary citizens and cost them billions. What good is minimum wage if the the price of everything goes up when they strike? And the Dept. of Labor was started by Whom? And Why? Child labor and a decent wage and job security after the depression by FDR not labor unions.

And Angel I will be 50 next week so dont try the age thing...I remember what unions used to do. Worked out great for my grandfather Railroad for 30+ years. took good care of him but drove the railroads into the ground, ie Amtrack.drove up shipping costs and the railroads could not keep up. in the 80s no less than threee railroad companies went under, and Amtrack had to be saved by the fed. Union are great when they dont get greedy but then so is our government.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You can't just quote numbers, Lucky- you've got to INTERPRET their meaning. All this usually takes a little time to contextuallize your sources, maybe compare and contrast a bit. But as far as "shooting from the hip" You win your little battle. BFD

I have lived it for the last two + years trying to build my crew...The labor pool is empty and it took me a long time to get the employees I needed to accomplish what we do. It is an employees market.But finally have the crew I need and pay them well for their efforts.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
That be well thing is everywhere sounds rather fake to me especially coming from someone who really doesnt mean it...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
.........I'm just waiting for someone to call lusty an "Asshole"......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
OK John Spartan Be Well LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Gotta go. I'll be back. Live free, be well.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING