Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY_SHEEHAN_-_MY_SON_DIED_FOR_NOTHING
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 
111 to 112 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
Her son was her only redeeming value. She's a disgrace. Forget Iraq, she didn't even believe that we should have invaded Afghanistan. She's out to lunch.

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Cindy Sheehan, the California mother who became an anti-war leader after her son was killed in Iraq , declared Monday she was walking away from the peace movement.

"I have tried ever since he died to make his sacrifice meaningful," she wrote. "Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives.

"It is so painful to me to know that I bought into this system for so many years, and Casey paid the price for that allegiance. I failed my boy and that hurts the most."

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 
111 to 112 of 112
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.