CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 798691011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scene: A mother weeps for a son killed defending a lie told as truth.

Along with 4000 other mothers. and 10s of thousands wives, husbands, children, cousins, nephews, nieces, Friends, grandparents of those who died on 9-11 and since and are still dieing from the effects of that day. So Fucking what she is not so special. She should join the crowd, I feel sorry for her and all the others who have died. Since long before 9-11. USS Cole, first WTC, Embassies in Africa, and the rest... Shakes his head and goes to clean up and accident site have a great day all.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Zero attacking someones wife? Why am I not surprised?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Zing back off on the family insults it's not needed or wanted

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
E85 isn't a viable alternative to anything. It's actually dirty than gasoline. it can't be sent through pipelines because it breaks down. And currently there is no infastructure to distribute it. lastly my car won't run on it.

It's not a cost effective means as an alternative fuel. If it were it wouldn't need government subsidies.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
And technically, E85 isn't biodiesel anyway. It's used in gasoline powered engines. Biodiesel is DIESEL. No spark plugs.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
E85 is just one commercial standard. It's not the only type of biodiesel system available. And burning "cleaner" is relative; cleaner from an efficiency standpoint, or an enviromental standpoint? When your waste gasses are just water vapor and your fuel is recycled commercial cooking oil available for pennies, what's the harm in running a richer mix? You don't HAVE to be so myopic.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
E85 Bio fuel is 85% Ethanol and 15% Gasoline...Web site anyone can look it up And Bio diesel is the same no way they are going to eliminate Petroleum products from it. This actually helps it to burn cleaner. Don't take my word for it. Just punch E85 into search and boom there it is. But thats ok you all know more than I do. PFT Also had a meeting today with the head of operations at the Missouri plant today which again will open in September. Seems the tanks they are building there are for Diesel fuel and gasoline. My Job will be to clean these tank on occasion and to refit the Cuppling clips that help blend the fuel.But I am guessing here, I am sure in you infinite wisdom again will cast those who really want to know in to the darkness with your attempt to suppress others from opining their opinions.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Hey gang! I just fucked a nanny! So how's life?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Bio- Diesel can and IS run on 100% pure, used vegetable oil. This isn't just theoretical, I've ridden in these vehicles. Petroleum oil is used to lubricate the engines parts, but i figure 5 qts./ 30,000+ miles is an acceptable mileage ratio, for now. Hey 'Angel- so far out in the boonies, how do you get your electricity? I assume you have a well... how deep? Do you garden?

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
And to hear you tell it you have had every job Imaginable until you were 37 when you retired...Really oh and you join the military when you were 15 too I forgot LOL what a fawkin joke.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING