CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 7986910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
...maybe pull out their hearts while still beating and hold it up for all to see or..... okay maybe that would be crossing the line?

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Personally, I would like to see when troops are sent out that all congressmen and senators must send their own children or grandchildren that are of legal age on to the front lines of any given situation. Might make them think twice about getting in to situations knowing it's mandatory for their own to participate. I wonder how things might change if this became an necessary element of office.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Angel.....I will always give you insanity......you've earned it, and in Cindy's case, yeah I can see some mental illness working there. Personally I find John Lennon type peaceniks to be more than a little bit crazy and possibly dangerous if they are in control of anyone's personal security not to mention National Security....

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Well what's really sad is this IMHO.

A. Her kid is dead

She has a right to her opinion, I disagree with her but hey that's what makes this the greatest country in the world.

But what is sad concerning cindy personally is how she was used by

1. the anti war communists 2. the new media 3. the democrats.

As soon as she started attacking the democrats because they wouldn't/couldn't pull out of iraq they attacked her and spit her up and tossed her out.

She was truly used. She was expecting to be attacked by people that believe like me, but not by the above mentioned cheese eating surrender monkeys. So, I actually feel sorry for her. SHe never saw it coming.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I suppose if you believe someone died for some cause, then they did.

Although, they're still dead.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Fair enough Angel, I see your point. However whether or not she had been "driven over the edge", does not change the fact that she had managed to hurt other mothers who had very different views of their dead sons service. It seems that no one focuses on the pain she had caused other families affected by this war. She had to learn the hard way how the Left who held her so high, reacts when it's leaders are held to account as well. I kinda feel sorry for her, but she made her own bed with those people.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Angel everyone understood that Cindy lost her child in war. Now she was never for him joining the military or was she every for the military period. His death did not give her these views, she had them before he died. She just turned up the volume and had a larger venue to express herself. It was never about him, that's what makes this so sick. It was about he idealism. She used his death to get as much attention to her idealism as possible. Maybe in some way she thought that she was doing it for him, but she knew in her heart that he would not approve of her using his death to hurt his country. It would be like Farwell's wife using his death to rail against organized religion. Do you kinda see where I'm going with this?..........cause I have no idea..............

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
she was a nut job... I"m sure her son would be embarassed at her bahavior.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Roaaarrrr...Cant believe I ate the whole thing LOL...Her son is doing cartwheels in his grave.Poor baby she didnt get her way. Funny after the new bill got passed she would quit.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Dizzy you just like feeding Lions red meat don't ya...........................

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING