CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING : Swingers Discussion 79869101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
Cindy Sheehan, the California mother who became an anti-war leader after her son was killed in Iraq , declared Monday she was walking away from the peace movement.

"I have tried ever since he died to make his sacrifice meaningful," she wrote. "Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives.

"It is so painful to me to know that I bought into this system for so many years, and Casey paid the price for that allegiance. I failed my boy and that hurts the most."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another group of Americans decieved by the liberal cowards...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I really like this part... "Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership," Sheehan told The Associated Press. "We hired them to bring an end to the war. I'm not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn't be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money."

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL and now this too fuckin funny. CRAWFORD, Texas - Six weeks after announcing her departure from the peace movement, Cindy Sheehan said Sunday that she plans to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT Sheehan said she will run against the San Francisco Democrat in 2008 as an independent if Pelosi does not seek by July 23 to impeach Bush. That's when Sheehan and her supporters are to arrive in Washington, D.C., after a 13-day caravan and walking tour starting next week from the group's war protest site near Bush's Crawford ranch.

"Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership," Sheehan told The Associated Press. "We hired them to bring an end to the war. I'm not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn't be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money."

Sheehan announced in May that she was leaving the anti-war movement and selling her 5-acre Crawford lot. She said that she felt her efforts had been in vain and that she had endured smear tactics and hatred from the left, as well as the right.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
This guy's a walking anti-drug campaign.....he should be giving speeches at high schools, I guarantee that they wouldn't want to even touch coffee after listening to this guy rant..............

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Zing

"Well then, St. Pete, if the person doing the posting does not identify whether it is she or he how would I or anyone else know who is demonstrating disregard and hatred for a grieving mother whose political challenge to Dubya Dowrong has made her an object of scorn and contempt? "

I think personally it becomes pretty clear in most instances who is posting the male or female. However, it really doesn't matter to the discussion unless your intent is just to piss someone off. Why do you find it necessary to attack a person instead of the idea being posted. My first assumption is that it is the male half posting as most women (not all - as in your case both seem to post) here do not get into the political battles of words. But in either case I don't personally see the need for intelligence bashing and denagrading comments in a discussion. A couple of people here can testify to that.

"For instance, are you an it, she or he? "

I don't know.....what do you think? And if you assume she, then why would you attack my spouse? If he, then why attack my spouse? If it, then why attack either? Although if you assume it, I don't know why you're even here.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Man I just can't take old man Zinger seriously............he's seriously retarded.........lol.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Zing

My point is simply to leave the wife's or husband's out of it that are not posting. Your attacks on the absent (nonposting) spouse is designed for no other purpose but to ensight anger from their spouse that is posting. If you desire to receive anger from those posting, there's a bunch here very willing to give it to you.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Nothing I said was demeaning to women? I was pointing out that Ms. Sheehan should join the club of the other mothers who have lost their kids in this war including the 3000+ people who died on 9-11 and since.

I have never attacked your wife or mother as you have many times zero. You have the problem with women IMO. Turning your back on them by being BI sexual because they dont satisfy your need for love and companionship. Homophobic? No, just calling it the way I see it. And your lack of tact shows your need for attention.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
why the fixation on the gay references, just wondering what it has to do with political forums?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Dementia is a horrible decease, however Zing is living proof that it can be funny!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
TOPIC: CINDY SHEEHAN - MY SON DIED FOR NOTHING