Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics British Navy Crew Hostages
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
User Details are only visible to members.
E and R you truly believe that the Brit Navy men were wrong?

You think that Iran deserves to have any rights? Such as sovereignty?

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Wow! You're full of non sequiturs today, huh Special Ed?

Back on topic though, I think we should have a moment of thanks for Iran for the safe return of those British navy crew members. Even though they could have been tried and possibly executed -- or worse, drug around by their necks with dog leashes in their underwear for public ridicule -- for tresspassing into sovereign Iranian waters.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hark! Another judaism apologist speaks.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Only an idiot like you would swallow this bullshit from Iran hook, line and sinker.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
British captives to be freed as a "gift" says Iran (Roundup)

Apr 4, 2007, 14:19 GMT

Tehran/London - The 15 British naval personnel held captive for nearly two weeks by Iran will be pardoned and freed imminently, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in Tehran Wednesday.

'On the occasion of the birthday of the great Prophet (Mohammed) ...and for the occasion of the passing of Christ, I say the Islamic Republic government and the Iranian people - with all powers and legal right to put the soldiers on trial - forgave those 15,' said Ahmadinejad.

How benevolent! It appears as though its the Iranians that are going to seize the opportunity to splatter mudd on the faces of the "good guys" and take the higher ground. Looks like the west is getting bested once again ......

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Why would they admit to being "wrong"? When in fact most people in the region believe the Brits."

Actually several of the sailors have already publically apologized fro trespassing into Iranian waters. The only reason I can see for the Brits admitting they were wrong is to save the lives of these Navy members and to stave off yet another unnecessary war. It's called taking the higher ground.

As far as war goes, the USA can't afford to get into another bogus war right now. The pResident doesn't have the clout or credibility anymore to play that card.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
We are gonna fight them anyway we might as well get it over with. while we have an army left to do it with. Joe along with a no fly zone in those areas as well. And Naval ships leaving Iranian ports are subject to boarding and capture. Or destruction. ER sez:If this escalates I don't think it will end well for those sailors or the United Kingdom.

Trust me ER the brits can handle Iran and they wont be alone.Look up The Faukland Island war, the British navy is one tough group and has been doing it for centuries.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
38Special wrote - The Brits should immediately begin mining transit areas in the gulf that lead to Iranian ports. A blockade of their ports would quickly get the point across.

Iran has declared war... -------------------------------------------------------- Couldn't agree more. But they won't and we won't do anything about their Nukes either. Well, Thank God for Israel, they will put an end to Iran and their dreams of having Nukes. I think it will happen before the 08 Election, because with GW as Pres they won't get as much flack from the US as they would with a DemoRAT in office. I'm not saying that a DemoRAT will be in office in 09 but that the Israelies won't want to wait and find out.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Do you get wired or Wi-fi coverage inside Rosie O'donald's pussy? Seriously? Why would they admit to being "wrong"? When in fact most people in the region believe the Brits. Most nations and their populace are sick of Iran's bullshit. The fact that we are more unpopular is Irans only saving grace. This was a set up and the Iranians should be given an option to save face and return the sailors. That's about it.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I really can't believe this incident has gone on for as long as it has. It's stupid for the Brits to be playing politics with the lives of these sailors.

Even Dubya new how to handle a problem like this during his early days back in 2001 when an American spy plane went down in China. It's real simple: concede that you're in the wrong, get the sailors back, then ratchet up diplomatic pressures.

If this escalates I don't think it will end well for those sailors or the United Kingdom.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages