Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics British Navy Crew Hostages
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm sure they won't be allowed to say much more, considering several of them have already publically apologized to the Iranians for having trespassed into their waters." ----------------------------------------------------------- e_r,

Without denigrating each other please stay on the topic and answer me this; Do you not believe or suspect that these so called apologizes were likely or even remotely manipulated and coerced? Also, why is it not believable that the British are telling the truth that their personnel were abducted while in neutral waters, not Iranian territory? As far as the boats, go the International news footage has shown that numerous types of these boats are the ones that are filmed leaving port everyday to patrol the waters. CNN just had footage showing a bunch of these patrols leaving the docks this morning, all in the same type of boat. Now, please stay on point and address the issues.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"It will be interesting to hear what these sailors and marines have to say about their illegal abduction and unlawful captivity."

I'm sure they won't be allowed to say much more, considering several of them have already publically apologized to the Iranians for having trespassed into their waters.

But I'd like to know why they were in rubber rafts when they got caught, too. The official story of the Brits is that these people were sent to overtake a suspicious vessel they thought might be smuggling. Is that how the Brits send out their boarding parties to search suspicious vessels? In rubber rafts with no weapons or backup assistance?

Hell, I was in the American Navy for ten years and the only folks we sent out in rubber rafts were SEAL teams. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmm

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yahoo news Flash

British sailors, marines home from Iran

AP - 2 minutes ago

ROYAL MARINE BASE CHIVENOR, England - Fifteen Royal Navy sailors and marines held captive by Iran returned home Thursday to a nation relieved at their freedom but outraged that they were used for propaganda by Tehran. ----------------------------------------------------- It will be interesting to hear what these sailors and marines have to say about their illegal abduction and unlawful captivity.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I don't care about your swaggering bravado; it means nothing to me. I did my time (10 years) in the Navy and got out. There were lots of reasons I got out, but I don't owe any explanations to anyone. My discharge papers read HONORABLE with an RE-1 which means even today I could go back in at any time of my choosing and they would gladly have me back. I even periodically receive postcards from the Army practically begging me to re-up with them.

But ideologically I no longer reside in a reality where I concur with the mission of this once great country. It has been taken over by jackals, and I refuse to be fodder for their games. Maybe that's just the way it has always been, and before I was just blind, to young and naive to realize it. But I'm no longer young and I'm certainly no longer naive.

And I would never serve again, unless it was necessary to repel invaders on American soil. Other than that, I'm out and intend to stay out.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You're the coward. Always talking about how your enemies hate and that you're afraid of what they might do to you, quivering and hiding under your bed like a frightened schoolgirl. Always wanting your government to save you from the terrorists! Oh please oh please Mr. Gee Dubya please save me from those wicked evildoers! Oh won't you please??

But I see no reason to have you imprisoned for being timid. No reason to let the other inmates have their way with your quivering self.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
blah blah blah more of the same from the peanut gallery. Imagine that! They think I should be in prison for exercising my free speech. Too bad for them I'm not going anytime soon.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I think the UN and the EU had a little talk with the Ambassador for Iran and told them that they would support military action if those sailors went on trail. I think the Europeans are finally getting tired of Iran's bullshit. The Brits made it clear what Iran's options were and the Iranians quickly decided to give them a "Gift" to save some face. High ground my ass.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
If we're at war with Iran, then please tell me who else in your imagination that you seem to think we're at war with? Please list all the countries and refer me to the Congressional declarations of war so we can here document all the nations you think are your enemies.

We're not at war with Iran. Hell, even if we were your beloved Dubya is losing that one too. It's not the liberals losing it for you in Iraq, its this incompetent administration.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
E and R Wrote - Let me guess, you think that only Americans deserve to have rights and sovereignty? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

**** My Reply - Completey wrong. But I do believe that a country you are at war with has no rights as far as sovereignty goes.

I know you will say we aren't at war with Iran. You are wrong they are sending insurgents into Irag to Kill US Military men and women. Our weak as Government and the Liberals such as your self are to big of Pussies to straighten them out.

The only reason we even have a problem with Terrorist and little piss ant countries messing with us, is our people have become weak due to the Liberal agenda over the last 40 plus years.

People are concerned(in other words - Can't stomach) with some 3500 solders killed in Iraq, when back in WW2 we lost more then double that in one day. During Vietnam same bullshit we face today. The Liberal Hippies protesting the war.

When Liberals realise that as long as there is man on this planet there willl be war. Nothing will ever change that. So if there is going to be war, lets fight the war to win. Not half assed like the last couple of wars we have been in, so as to appease the the stupid F_ing Liberals

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
"You think that Iran deserves to have any rights? Such as sovereignty?"

Let me guess, you think that only Americans deserve to have rights and sovereignty? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages