Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics British Navy Crew Hostages
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Only in your mind have you denigrated me,

Well, why beg me to stop then?

"although I do grow weary of your uninformed, anti-American, no substance rants."

As far as I can see, you have two choices. You can either refute my assertions and attempt to enlighten me with the "truth", or you can ignore me and fuck off.

Of course, you can always continue the third less intelligent route of lying, slandering, and further marginalizing, denigrating, and dirtying your own persona and credibility for anyone you may actually hope to convince of your bullshirt version of the truth.

It doesn't really make a difference to me. I win no matter which choice you make.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
And I'll make you a deal, Sen. Since you appear to be growning weary of my denigrating you for repeatedly speading lies and bogus propaganda, if you promise to refrain from doing it in the future, I will no longer call you out on the carpet for doing it. ----------------------------------------------------------- Only in your mind have you denigrated me, although I do grow weary of your uninformed, anti-American, no substance rants. As the posts I have brought forward from months ago reflect you have been caught in your own missteps. I will continue to post my opinion based on published books, scholarly writings, news reports and legitimate publications, while you can refer to your unsupported web blogs, anti-west and anti-Semitic ramblings, while claiming that the dictatorships and authoritarian governments such as Iran are the sweet benevolent people you seem to think they are.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"eeyore, you ask a lot of questions you know the answers to are not avaiable. Further, you make a lot of false assertions to further your agenda against this country."

The questions are very plain and very simple. If they want my support they are gong to have to prove they are worthy of it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"There is a total difference of assertion as to where the ambush took place. Can you PROVE the action was in Iranian waters? Can you PROVE the Brits didn't hold fire to save lives?"

I don't have to prove anything. It's the administration you prop up -- with their very limited credibility -- that must *prove* to me that they're not lying if they want my support.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"What did the Iranians use to set up the ambush?"

So you concede then that it was an ambush?

"Do you have facts to back up your assertion that the Brits mishandled a surprise situation?"

Sure. They got caught. That's a fact. If they got caught with their pants down then obviously they screwed up.

"You are back to the old bullshit about WMD lies, totally refuted many times, but you refuse to accept that dozens of countries, intel agencies, and your own DemoRat heros pontificated at length about WMD and Saddam being a real threat."

No WMDs found to date.

"How do YOU know if any warlike actions may have or are planned to be undertaken against Iran?"

I don't. I also don't know if aliens from the planet Klepton 7 (seventh planet from the fourth star in the bizzaro galaxy) are planning an invasion of Nebraska tomorrow, either.

"Do you expect, that after you and your ilk have bashed Bush and Blair that they would reveal any actions planned or underway to YOU and the DemoRats?"

I frankly couldn't give a *fuck* about any plans that impotent lame ass duck of a president has. Two more years if he doesn't get impeached first. And then it's good riddance to ignorant assed rubbish.

See ya and I wouldn't wanna *be* ya!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Now answer the questions.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
And I'll make you a deal, Sen. Since you appear to be growning weary of my denigrating you for repeatedly speading lies and bogus propaganda, if you promise to refrain from doing it in the future, I will no longer call you out on the carpet for doing it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Also, if Iranian gunboats are allowed to trespass into a country's territorial waters -- waters that *we* are supposed to be securing -- isn't that an act of war? If the Brits were not in the wrong, why are we not at war with Iran right now?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Without denigrating each other please stay on the topic and answer me this; Do you not believe or suspect that these so called apologizes were likely or even remotely manipulated and coerced?"

No.

"Also, why is it not believable that the British are telling the truth that their personnel were abducted while in neutral waters, not Iranian territory?"

Because the British government, like the American government has a history of fabricating lies (WMDs). Plus, these sailors were scooped up in rubber rafts? supposedly in Iraqi waters? by Iranian gunboats??? Is that how the British navy is functioning over there right now? Putting their sailors into rubber rafts and allowing Iranian gunboats to traverse all over supposed Iraqi waters scooping up British sailors who just happened to be afloat on the high seas in rubber rafts??

"As far as the boats, go the International news footage has shown that numerous types of these boats are the ones that are filmed leaving port everyday to patrol the waters. CNN just had footage showing a bunch of these patrols leaving the docks this morning, all in the same type of boat."

Well, it's pretty embarassing to say the least that British sailors who are supposed to be patrolling and protecting Iraq are hardly even a deterent to Iranian gunboats who can so easily scoop them up and use them to thoroughly embarass the limeys, don't you agree?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
debjack,

I remember the reports and it is my understanding the British did not fire in order to prevent the situation getting blown out of proportion and to allow themselves and the international community to solve this peacefully. In my opinion the Iranians used this incident to "test the waters", so to speak, and see what they could get away with. They also used these soldiers and this incident to reflect attention away from their arguments within the UN concerning their growing nuclear program.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages