Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics British Navy Crew Hostages
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
er finally something we agree on. Treason at the very least if this is true.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I hear that some of the British navy crew who were held "hostage" are now selling their stories to the tabloids for a few hundred grand. How heroic. How patriotic. First they thoroughly embarass their country by apologizing for trespassing into foreign waters and then they use their new found fame to benefit themselves and their bank accounts.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
My thinking is, they should have opened fire starting an international incident officially starting WWIII. Is that it er?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Let me ask you DebJack in all your days of service did you ever meet any cowards like these limeys, who apparently broke down into tears and readily betrayed their country at the sound of a gun cocking? I mean, not that I ever thought I'd be taken POW, but in the Navy they taught us that all we were required to give was name, rank, and serial number. Not start whimpering and apologizing to our captors for being a bad boy. Certainly we taught not to start admitting shit that could be used as propaganda to embarass our country in such a manner. Geez DebJack, if you think I'm a coward you must really despise these sniveling limey worms.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
UK Crew Tells Of Intense Pressure By Iran

"Lt. Felix Carman, safely home with his 14 colleagues, said the crew faced harsh interrogation by their Iranian captors and slept in stone cells on piles of blankets. Unable to see and kept isolated, they heard weapons cocking."

"We were blindfolded, our hands were bound and we were forced up against a wall. Throughout our ordeal we faced constant psychological pressure," Carman said. "All of us were kept in isolation. We were interrogated most nights and presented with two options. If we admitted that we'd strayed, we'd be on a plane to (Britain) pretty soon. If we didn't, we faced up to seven years in prison."

Oh well mercy me! they were blindfolded! Oh goodness gracious! And they were told to betray their country or else go to jail! Oh woe is me! So they did! And they heard guns cocking! This stuff is just too laughable, really.

Did they have electrodes strapped to their testicles? Were they drug around in their skivvies with dog leashed strapped around their throats? Were attack dogs held barking inches away from their faces? Did their captors pose for polaroids with them while they had pillowcases cinched over their heads? Were they stripped down naked and forced into a pig-pile for amusement?

No. They just heard guns cocking. Oh mercy me.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hit a nerve? Absurd. I just think it's obvious that you're upset that you wasted so much of your life in the armed forces, and when a young man like me is smarter than you and got out, it makes you insecure and jealous. I mean, there really is no other reason I can think of that you're so upset over me having gotten out of the Navy a non-lifer like you, DebJack.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
So now Lucky is using homophobic pejoratives to denigrate the members of the United States Navy. That doesn't surprise me coming from someone who claims to have received a Navy Cross, even though there's no public record of it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I chose to leave the Navy upon my end of obligated service, even with them practically begging me to stay.

Best blow jobs on board....of course they begged you, under the sea is a lonely place HUH ER?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Boy he's awefully bitter that I chose to leave the Navy upon my end of obligated service, even with them practically begging me to stay. I wonder why that bothers him so? Maybe he's just upset that he spent the better part of his life serving his master for 21 years as a flunkie and now has nothing to show for it?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I mean this guy is actually so morally bankrupted that he actually thinks I care what his opinions of me are! For the record, I couldn't care less your personally opinions of me. I'd prefer to just stay on topic and for you to address the points. If you can't then just say so. Or even better, just keep your mouth shut. You're less likely to underscore the fact that you're an idiot that way, DebJack.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: British Navy Crew Hostages