Bong Hits 4 Jesus : Swingers Discussion 753971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBong Hits 4 Jesus
TOPIC: Bong Hits 4 Jesus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
Come er that was just flat out dumb and any idea what rope has been made from for the last 2000 years?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
As to the ruling, we feel that the principal acted beyond his authourity. He did not have the right to impose a suspension on the student if it did not happen on school grounds.

Therefore we hope that the court will rule in favor of free speech for all.

M

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
If God didn't want us to smoke pot he wouldn't have created it in the first place.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
wasn't that line used in the song

Heaven Is A Halfpipe by OPM?

AHHHHHH Perm now I have to listen to it !!! ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
Well god does say, He gave all seed bearing plants for us to use.

Amen to free speech.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
lol, i knew what it meant literally!

that reminds me of the professional basketball player from the cleveland cavaliers who last week i believe looked into a television camera and stated something along the lines of "kids, go do drugs".. surely a joke, actually kinda funny but probably should not have been uttered..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
it really does, i find it fascinating in terms of which cases makes it up to the supreme court. it appears that the 9nth circuit decision (by a bush appointee) was well reasoned. it will be interesting to see how this conservative court addresses the question of "free speech" in this context..

as to the meaning of the phrase i don't think it has any real meaning, just a wise ass 18yr old kid. read he is actually teaching english in china.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
High school student made a 14-foot paper banner which said Bong Hits 4 Jesus (he had seen that phrase on a snow board), which he held as the Olympic torch passed across the street from his high school on a national relay leading up to the 2002 winter games in Salt Lake City.

His Principal confiscated the banner and suspended him. The parade itself was not on school grounds, but the schools lawyers argue the event was like a school-sanctioned field trip -- students were dismissed from classes, and the band and cheerleaders entertained.

The case will be heard next week when the Court will hear arguments on Morse v. Frederick, in what legal experts say could be the most significant case on student free speech since the days of Vietnam War protests.

At stake is the 1969 landmark ruling Tinker v. Des Moines, which said that students do not "shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate."

what should the decision be?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: Bong Hits 4 Jesus