Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bong Hits 4 Jesus
TOPIC: Bong Hits 4 Jesus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fastest growing drug problem in America today nation wide.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Nah watch my neice die and a friend of the family die is not enough.

Well here you go.Until the early 1990s, methamphetamine for the US market was made mostly in labs run by drug traffickers in Mexico and California. Since then, authorities have discovered increasing numbers of small-scale methamphetamine labs all over the United States, mostly in rural, suburban, or low-income areas. The Indiana state police found 1,260 labs in 2003, compared to just 6 in 1995, although this may be a result of increased police activity.[10] Recently, mobile and motel-based methamphetamine labs have caught the attention of both the US news media and the police.

These labs can cause explosions and fires, and expose the public to hazardous chemicals. Those who manufacture methamphetamine are often harmed by toxic gases. Many police departments have specialized task forces with training to respond to cases of methamphetamine production. The National Drug Threat Assessment 2006, produced by the Department of Justice, found "decreased domestic methamphetamine production in both small and large-scale laboratories", but also that "decreases in domestic methamphetamine production have been offset by increased production in Mexico." They concluded that "methamphetamine availability is not likely to decline in the near term."[11]

[edit] Black Market distribution A rocket used by smugglers to quickly discard meth.Methamphetamine is distributed by prison gangs, motorcycle gangs, street gangs, traditional organized crime operations, and impromptu small networks of users. Because of the ease of synthesises from over-the-counter medicines, its clandestine manufacture is very common. The government of North Korea has allegedly been linked to the manufacture and distribution of methamphetamine, and plays a role in distribution networks throughout Asia and Australia, and even in North America.[12]

In the U.S. illicit methamphetamine comes in a variety of forms, at an average price of $150 per gram for pure substance.[13] Most commonly it is found as a colorless crystalline solid, sold on the street under the name crystal meth and certain other names. It is also sold as a less pure crystalline powder called crank, or in crystalline rock form. Colourful flavored pills containing methamphetamine and caffeine are known as yaba (Thai for "crazy medicine").

At its most impure, it is sold as a crumbly brown or off-white rock commonly referred to as "peanut butter crank."[14] Methamphetamine found on the street is rarely pure, but adulterated with chemicals that were used to synthesize it. It may be diluted or "cut" with non-psychoact

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Alcohol and nicotine are FAR more destructive and addictive than pot could ever hope to be and they are LEGAL, and KILL people everyday."

"People wanna talk all this bullshit about personal responsibility, but then wanna tell me that I can handle a drink, or a cig, but I cannot handle a joint, and need the government to intervene to protect me from myself. Such hypocritical bullshit."

Yada yada: LOL Have you experienced Mth and its effect? Have youseen it does to people? Any Clue? I have watched two die from the fawkin poison. The animals who make this shit should be sentenced to death. Its like sitting in a micro wave being cooked from the inside out, It will kill you in the first 3 years of stong abuse, cigs, and booze take a little longer. And they are legal and the procedes dont go to our enemies.

JNM I mean no balls, Then your Buddy is illinformed Meth is the # 1 drug of choice with young people today. And the #1 cause of brain damage and teen suicide. Heroin is no used by todays youth like in the past. Meth is easy tomake and is dirt cheap compared to heroin.

Now to gate way drug theory? good question. What was the first substance use used to get hi? and since then what other drugs have you taken? maybe a little coke? or some prescription drugs maybe? If you cant be honest with me then you are lieing to your self as well. And if that is true then ok. The gate way theory is fact. If you have experimented with any other substance besides pot you are living proof.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
schlussel ( i may be spelling it wrong) is HEARD IT in russian

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
actually no smarty pants and what i really say to her is'

schlussel!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Actually the Poppies that are being destroy in Afghanistan are being used to feed terrorist. A link between the COKE cartels are being used to laundry the money to off shore accounts to feed terror groups. And the Pot trade is feeding the criminals from Mexico, And also the most deadly Meth is coming in from Mexico as well. By the way Meth is the most deadly Narcotic with horrific and devastating results. If you want to condone the use of Illegal drugs for your kids and condone the use of even Pot this is an invitation for possible expansion in to these other drugs for your kids.I am not willing to take that risk. But go ahead if you wish. And good luck with them not only being dependant on the drugs, but also on you. It is not something I am willing to do. When my last son leaves home I want him to be independent and productive in society no dependant on me or our government to survive.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
haha, how did i know this thread would turn to... liberals bla bla bla!!

i have an expression when sweet sxxy ms dzzy tells me the same story for the 3rd time..

HEARD IT!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Liberalism always creates the exact opposite of its intended goal. "...That's cause they think they think they know better than everyone else.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"And hopfully the money he spends on Illegal drugs doesnt go to our terrorist friends..."

If you're worried about *that* then perhaps you should be lobbying to legalize drugs.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Good for you? good luck with that.. And hopfully the money he spends on Illegal drugs doesnt go to our terrorist friends...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: Bong Hits 4 Jesus