Bong Hits 4 Jesus : Swingers Discussion 75397
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBong Hits 4 Jesus
TOPIC: Bong Hits 4 Jesus
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
High school student made a 14-foot paper banner which said Bong Hits 4 Jesus (he had seen that phrase on a snow board), which he held as the Olympic torch passed across the street from his high school on a national relay leading up to the 2002 winter games in Salt Lake City.

His Principal confiscated the banner and suspended him. The parade itself was not on school grounds, but the schools lawyers argue the event was like a school-sanctioned field trip -- students were dismissed from classes, and the band and cheerleaders entertained.

The case will be heard next week when the Court will hear arguments on Morse v. Frederick, in what legal experts say could be the most significant case on student free speech since the days of Vietnam War protests.

At stake is the 1969 landmark ruling Tinker v. Des Moines, which said that students do not "shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate."

what should the decision be?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
YY sez: Well....Meth is a homegrown drug , and I'm simply not buying the theory that it is being piped in here to ruin us. Meth is a DOMESTIC issue primarily. The National Drug Threat Assessment 2006, produced by the Department of Justice, found "decreased domestic methamphetamine production in both small and large-scale laboratories", but also that "decreases in domestic methamphetamine production have been offset by increased production in Mexico." They concluded that "methamphetamine availability is not likely to decline in the near term."[11]

Not any more!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Carbon offsets...is that like paying someone to be fat.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Poly drives the "Beast" and I drive "Big Boy". No one is taking my Hummer away from me (actually it gets better mileage than our Yukon Denali).....ooops did I just say we have two gas hogs. *Simba ducks and runs*

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We have two..SUV's that is......

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
no apologies and i am for sure corruptable... :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
jnm, i wrote MR dzzy which means that i never did any of those things :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
btw, mr dzzy has never smoked cigarettes, pot or tried any other illegal substance. hell, i have never even tried coffee.

my drug is vagina :-)

now i must admit that having played baseball in college i have thrown in a dip of copenhagan now and again!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
YY you used alcohol after using pot. And you are not the norm. Do you suppose to tell me that you didnt try other substance but you did. Alcohol is a drug. Legal or not and it doesnt matter how often.

And a conservitive. Yep sure am but I refuse to condone drug abuse by my kids. Deny drug procedes dont go to our enemies. Obviously you dont partake in narcotics and thats cool. You are correct pot is a plant and should be legal. But drug abuse has come ten fold in this country and it comes from our enemies with out a doubt.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Hey JNM do some research I have found it it is out there. #1 drug choice of the young in America is Methanphedemine. Est. sales $1.4 Billion since 2004. I dont make this shit up I looked it up. Connection to same cartel putting conterfiet money into our system North Korea. Mexico Sending and does nothing to stop its prodution for sales in the united state. Chavez has a hand in sending the chemicals to Mexico for its production. Our enemies have figured out Amercas weakness. Just like I figured yours out, NO BALLS

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
When I went through 12 steps 80% of those in the program were there for meth addiction your buddy either doesnt know or you are lieing to me. I have seen it first hand it is a killler and it is everywhere even in Pitts.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Bong Hits 4 Jesus